This page has moved to a new address.

Blacking Out the Bedroom

The Now: Blacking Out the Bedroom

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Blacking Out the Bedroom

Black is a bold wall color choice no matter what room you use it in, but the bedroom might be the trickiest. When done right, it can look glamourous and sleek without looking cold, gloomy or dark. The contrast of white bedding in these pictures is incredibly chic and I wouldn't mind incorporating some of these looks into my own bedroom:

old french bed mixed with sleek, shiny black walls= perfect mix!

via decorpad
A more masculine take on the look...

Michelle Adams' bedroom (with a Rubie Green upholstered headboard) via Lonny Magazine
Nicole Cohen of Sketch 42's  bold, black bedroom. P.S...dying for that curtain trim!


xoxo E

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At February 2, 2011 at 9:50 AM , Blogger Erica said...

SO gorgeous! I have one wall that maybe, just maybe will get a coat of the dark good stuff. xoxo

 
At February 2, 2011 at 10:33 AM , Blogger The Now said...

I am totally obsessed with that second picture... love it! xo A

 
At February 2, 2011 at 11:56 AM , Blogger christine {bijouandboheme} said...

I've been dying to paint a room black- leaning towards my upstairs bathroom only because I'm running out of rooms:( Love love this look!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home