This page has moved to a new address.

Color Crave...

The Now: Color Crave...

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Color Crave...

Feeling inspired by a very fresh color combination...



I dream of laying on those Jonathan Adler sheets in the nude + citron J.Crew outfit (shown above), wearing the DVF sandals, holding a nude Balenciaga (with Lanvin flats peeking out from inside), while my head is resting on the Mongolian lamb pillow, and I'm looking up at my citron chandelier while I casually glance at my nude-manicured nails.

Wouldn't it be nice?

Or, I'd happily be interjected into any of the scenes below...













Inspiration board:
1.)  Balenciaga Arena Classic Velo Bag  2.) Adrienne Landau Mongolian Lamb Fur Pillow 3.) Essie Nail Polish in Sand Tropez 4.)  Lanvin Patent Leather Ballerina Flats  5.) Diane Von Furstenberg Eva Sandal  6.) Jonathan Adler Yellow Nixon Sheet Set  7.) Brocade Home Petite Laser Cut Chandelier 8.)  J.Crew Carrie Crochet Sweater  


Etc:  
 Eye Spy / Plum Siena / Jan Showers  /  Monicarocio / Bandelle.com - Room by Thom Filicia  /  Margot Austin  /  Monicarocio / Beaux Arts Mansion - St. Louis  / Eye Spy / Brian McCarthy 


xoxo A

Labels:

10 Comments:

At February 3, 2011 at 7:14 AM , Blogger christine {bijouandboheme} said...

I am totally dying over this post Annie- really so fabulous. Nude and chartreuse isn't a combo I had really considered before (though I love all things blush lately) but it is so stunning. xo

 
At February 3, 2011 at 7:41 AM , Blogger things that sparkle said...

Nude and neon green is something I would have thought was disgusting if you just suggested it. But you have COMPLETELY won me over. I love it. That jcrew outfit was enough, and then all these rooms... They totally pushed me over the edge. Gorgeous post

 
At February 3, 2011 at 8:33 AM , Blogger The Now said...

Thanks friends... I hadn't exactly thought about the color combo either, but the J.Crew outfit completely inspired me!

 
At February 3, 2011 at 9:46 AM , Blogger The Zhush said...

WOW! I am already so into Citron..and now you have me LOVING it with nude! Off to look at the Jcrew outfit again!

 
At February 3, 2011 at 10:01 AM , Blogger Maija said...

Notice that most rooms include a little or a lot of black - the most fab "color" of all! Beautiful!

 
At February 3, 2011 at 12:38 PM , Blogger Sara Mueller said...

I love citron! And I have that nude nail polish and love it!

 
At February 3, 2011 at 2:49 PM , Blogger The Now said...

Can I please have that Citron Celine bag and that zebra head??? Best post everrrrr!!! xoxo E

 
At February 3, 2011 at 7:34 PM , Blogger Wallpaper said...

Love this colour combo!!

 
At February 4, 2011 at 7:50 AM , Blogger carolyn. tilly | maison said...

loving all of this. especially that yummy green chair. yes please!

 
At February 7, 2011 at 9:56 AM , Blogger Mackenzie {Design Darling} said...

Such a fresh combination! Loved it in the J.Crew Spring 2011 shots on style.com.

P.S. Did you know that the shoes in my blog design were inspired by the DVF sandals? Great minds think alike : ) Too funny! xo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home