This page has moved to a new address.

Design Crush: Abigail Ahern

The Now: Design Crush: Abigail Ahern

Friday, February 11, 2011

Design Crush: Abigail Ahern

While I have seen pictures of her work countless times, I never knew who Abigail Ahern was. Thanks to one of my favorite online magazines, Adore, I was introduced to the brilliant British designer behind some of the most inspirational spaces I have seen! I also found out Abigail has a London shop and book so I can have some of Abigail in my own home. Yay!! Take a look at some of her work!!

Can I please be in that tub ASAP?? P.S the chandelier is available at her store

Abigail's sister, Gemma's apartment 
Inside Gemma's kitchen
A peek in Atelier Abigail Ahern 

xoxo E




Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At February 11, 2011 at 8:49 AM , Blogger things that sparkle said...

wow, absolutely stunning. her sisters place is so unusual. love her work

 
At February 12, 2011 at 7:45 AM , Blogger Chelsea Lauren said...

SWOON, SWOON, SWOON! I'm considering getting one of those skulls for my soon to be redone bedroom and I've seen those bright pink letters before, but they were like 10 times bigger. Absolutely love.

 
At February 13, 2011 at 3:53 AM , Blogger Tonia of Chic Modern Vintage said...

I love the pops of color that she always seem to use.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home