This page has moved to a new address.

Do uPad?

The Now: Do uPad?

Monday, February 7, 2011

Do uPad?

I've spent the last few months debating over and over whether or not I "need" an iPad.  Sure, I have a cell phone and a laptop, but there's something so appealing about the iPad that I don't think my cell or laptop could satisfy.  I imagine that I'd mostly use the iPad for e-reading and to give me an opportunity to keep up with my many daily blog reads while I'm on the go.

I've Googled "iPad for bloggers" numerous times to try and understand how easy or difficult it is to actually blog from the iPad, but I'd be really interested in hearing from YOU lovelies.  Blogger friends - do any of you have an iPad and have you attempted using it to blog?  All friends - let me know what you think of the iPad and what you use it for!

I figure if I'm going to be investing in a toy, I really should make an effort to understand what I'll get out of it =)

Also, it is wrong that I would be just as excited to pick out my iPad case as I would be to get the iPad???   I've included some of my favorites below:

For those who don't mind spending as much (or much more) on the case as they do on the technology... these are for you...




And the celebs who carry them...



And here are some fabulous finds for under $50...




Label Lovers:
1.)  Oscar de la Renta / $390  2.) Chanel / $1,555 (umm are you kidding me?) 3.)  Burberry / $475  4.) YSL / $795  5.)  Salvatore Ferragamo / $390  6.)  Louis Vuitton / $390

Blake Lively, Ashley Greene, Ashley Tisdale Photos found here

$50 and Under:
1.) Etsy seller Rogue Theory / $22.00  2.)  Catherine's / $39.95  3.) eBags.com / $31.99  4.) Etsy seller RibandHull / $44  5.)  HD Accessories / $5.00 (CLEARANCE PRICE!!!)


Let me know your thoughts!

xoxo A

Labels:

7 Comments:

At February 7, 2011 at 6:51 AM , Blogger things that sparkle said...

I am obsessed with my iPad. Absolutely in love BUT I barely use it at home, only to read on. When I really get my moneys worth is when I am traveling and dont want to lug a laptop around with me. It is literally a life saver. I have a Do-Do case and although its not the prettiest (it does have a pink inside) its really practical. You definitely want one that opens like a book!

 
At February 7, 2011 at 7:36 AM , Blogger carolyn. tilly | maison said...

I don't have one, but my boyfriend M does and it has made me realize that I desperately want one. Not sure about blogging exactly, but he travels with it all the time, and brings it to my place to work on quite a bit instead of lugging around his laptop. I've played games on it, typed on it and just bummed around on the internet (super handy on road trips too with 3G!!). It seems weird but I've really noticed how much faster it feels to navigate when you don't have to deal with a mouse. I think it's one of those things that you don't realize how much you would use until you start using it. I say go for it! I'm right behind you :)

 
At February 7, 2011 at 9:00 AM , Blogger livingladur√©e said...

Love my iPad! I use it for everything Internet related except actually blogging. I'm typing on it now but if I wanted to do a blog post it's just a little too laborious to use. I also don't think its very user friendly for uploading photos onto your blog. With this being said it is awesome and I can't live without it!

Amy

 
At February 7, 2011 at 9:00 AM , Blogger christine {bijouandboheme} said...

I don't have one but I ADORE by iphone and I decided on it only after falling in love with the Michael Kors snakeskin case so no, you're not crazy..some times these things are a sign. I absolutely love love my phone and it's thanks to the case that I decided on it. I've heard nothing but fabulous things about the ipad but for me, when it comes to blogging itself, I need a keyboard- my touch screen fingers will never be as fast as my keyboard ones- but that might just be me:)

 
At February 7, 2011 at 1:09 PM , Blogger Roses @ StrictlyRoses said...

You are not alone, I have been debating the same thing. I'm loving the Burberry case.

 
At February 7, 2011 at 8:13 PM , Blogger Wallpaper said...

I don't have one, but I would get one just for that leopard case!! ;)

 
At February 9, 2011 at 9:28 PM , Blogger Erica said...

Love... no, like crazy love, my ipad. I really need the ysl case. I've held off on any fancy purchase for the odd chance that hermes makes one... available in Canada that is... and even less likely, affordable for little old me. xo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home