This page has moved to a new address.

High on High Gloss... The best one yet?

The Now: High on High Gloss... The best one yet?

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

High on High Gloss... The best one yet?

Yet another online magazine, High Gloss, has come our way this week - but seriously friends, I think this may be the best one yet.  Each page is chock full of yummy design and style goodness, and the features just feel different than the other mags.  I'm not sure if it's the layout, articles, features or fonts (or a combination of them all), but there's something I just LOVE about it!








Lemme know what you think about High Gloss compared to Rue, Lonny, Matchbook, etc., etc., etc....

xoxo Annie

Labels:

3 Comments:

At February 1, 2011 at 10:11 AM , Blogger christine {bijouandboheme} said...

I loved it and what struck me the most was the fonts/layout- I loved how bold and graphic the whole thing was...glamour in a funky modern way- perfect!

 
At February 1, 2011 at 3:09 PM , Blogger things that sparkle said...

I think High Gloss is my favorite. I used to switch between Lonny and Rue between issues but THIS is just perfection.

 
At February 1, 2011 at 5:50 PM , Blogger The Now said...

Yeah... I like it but it isn't my favorite. XoxoE

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home