This page has moved to a new address.

Kelly Wearstler Heads To NYFW

The Now: Kelly Wearstler Heads To NYFW

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Kelly Wearstler Heads To NYFW

No, not to just view shows, but to show her own collection. I seriously had no idea she was adding "Fashion Designer" to her resume. Some of the looks are pretty cool...you can see a little bit of that "Kelly Wearstler" personality  through the mix of fabric textures, prints and I LOVE her jewelry and handbags, but I am not completely sold on the entire collection. I have included some of my favorite looks as well as my not so favorite looks. I'll let you guess which ones I am not a fan of!

The designer with one of her models
 






 


images via Fashionologie, style.com

xoxo E

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At February 16, 2011 at 9:53 AM , Blogger Erica said...

Wow! Is there anything she can't do? Love these images- great post! :)
ps I'm kinda crazy for her jacket in the first pic too.

 
At February 16, 2011 at 12:50 PM , Blogger christine {bijouandboheme} said...

I am a HUGE fan of hers but I have to say, I don't love love this first line. I really like the coat in the first pic, the bootie shoes and my favourite part is actually the accessories- the round ring and clutches are fabulous.

 
At February 16, 2011 at 1:51 PM , Blogger things that sparkle said...

I am so not excited about this line. Something just feels very off. The clutches are the only thing that feel like a success to me. I love her fabrics and interiors but this just doesnt feel right...

 
At February 16, 2011 at 5:50 PM , Blogger The Now said...

Alex...Maybe the blue velvet sweatpants or skirt with converse hi tops ( a la avril lavigne) have something to do with that???

 
At February 17, 2011 at 1:28 PM , Blogger Bradley said...

I am not really not into this line. Not sure how to feel about it ... but I am interested to see what she does next. I agree with Things That Sparkle - something is off.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home