This page has moved to a new address.

A Little Logo Lovin'

The Now: A Little Logo Lovin'

Monday, February 21, 2011

A Little Logo Lovin'

There are some trends that I PRAY will go away.   Case in point: I welcome the day when I don't lust over a $1,125 blanket.  I thought my love for Hermes Avalon Blanket would be fleeting... but no, it seems the more I see those perfect H's pop up in design magazines everywhere, the more my longing kicks into overdrive.  In an effort to temporarily satisfy my craving (Not really sure if this ever actually works??), I thought I'd share some favorite photos where my true love appears.



via The Decorista

via The Huntress Lives

via Dwellers Without Decorators

via The Handsome Hound

via Empress of the Eye



via Dwellers Without Decorators

via Desire to Decorate

via Desire to Decorate

via Desire to Decorate

via Modern 24 Seven


Do you share my obsession - or is the Avalon a little to logo-heavy for you??  If you're as big a fan as I am, which color blanket do you crave??

xoxo, A

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At February 21, 2011 at 7:33 AM , Blogger things that sparkle said...

You know when there are things you love but you are mad at yourself for loving it so much? Thats how I feel about this blanket. Why do I like it??? But... I do. And that blushy pink one is my absolute favorite. Must have for current bedroom redo... uh oh.

 
At February 21, 2011 at 2:44 PM , Blogger carolyn. tilly | maison said...

the pink and orange one absolutely kills me. filing away in the someday drawer :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home