This page has moved to a new address.

Magnificent Milly

The Now: Magnificent Milly

Friday, February 25, 2011

Magnificent Milly

I've always had a thing for the clothing line Milly... their bold patterns in punchy colors always seem to come off in a very chic and sophisticated way (aka - pattern that doesn't make me feel like I'm dripping in Lilly Pulitzer).   However, it wasn't until I came across an Elle Decor article profiling the Manhattan apartment of Michelle Smith - the woman behind Milly - that I truly had a full appreciation for the fashion label.  This woman has SERIOUS style... and I am SERIOUSLY envious of her 1920's Madison Avenue apartment!  To make it her own, she called in designer Shaun Jackson.  Get ready to drool over her personal haven mixed in with some Milly bliss.  You'll see how cohesive her style truly is.









On the Milly website, she shares a few of her personal inspiration boards... so fun!





I seriously want to be friends with this woman - she seems uh-mazing!

xoxo, A

Photos courtesy of style.com, elledecor.com, millyny.com

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At February 25, 2011 at 7:47 AM , Blogger christine {bijouandboheme} said...

ME TOO! I love how you mixed the apartment tour with the clothing line. Even the logo for Milly makes me giddy. Such a pretty, feminine, chic style- j'adore!! And ps, I NEED that chandy in her living room. Lovely post Annie!!

 
At February 25, 2011 at 1:10 PM , Blogger Bradley said...

So adorable! I love these inspiration boards!

 
At February 26, 2011 at 9:45 AM , Blogger Wallpaper said...

That is one fabulous apartment and love the inspiration boards!!

 
At March 2, 2011 at 8:09 AM , Blogger Gabriella {sensiblyluxe} said...

Those inspiration boards are fabulous, and that dining room... Sigh. Sign me up on the friend list!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home