This page has moved to a new address.

My Vibe My Life

The Now: My Vibe My Life

Friday, February 4, 2011

My Vibe My Life

Alas!!! One of my idols, Kelly Wearstler has started her own blog, myvibemylife.com and I am so excited to see what's on her mind! So far there is only one post, but for any Wearstler fan out there, it is just the right amount of eye candy and inspiration! The first post reveals how she organizes plans for a space. Instead of inspiration boards, she takes anything that catches her eye and puts them into trays that represents spaces in her projects. Great idea!


All the trays lined up in her beautiful studio




I wonder how much it would cost for her to just make me a tray. haha! Can't wait to see what she blogs about next!

xoxo E

Labels:

6 Comments:

At February 4, 2011 at 1:18 PM , Blogger The Now said...

She is so incredible! Loving the tray idea... a tactile take on the inspiration board! xo A

 
At February 4, 2011 at 1:44 PM , Blogger christine {bijouandboheme} said...

I LOOOOVE her- that pink tray made me squeal.

 
At February 4, 2011 at 1:45 PM , Blogger Maija said...

Just like Candice Olsen on HGTV! I like using vertical space - less clutter.

 
At February 4, 2011 at 4:20 PM , Blogger Sara Mueller said...

I love Kelly Wearstler! I ordered the leopard coat but it doesn't ship until April. But it is amazing! I am glad you thought so too.

 
At February 7, 2011 at 5:08 AM , Blogger ola appletea said...

Love her also!!!


P.S. Also, I am hosting my very first contest :) It's personal for the Apple Tea, please visit if you feel like participating at
http://theappletea.blogspot.com/2011/02/contest-pick-header-for-appletea.html

 
At February 9, 2011 at 9:25 PM , Blogger Erica said...

I came across this in my travels too. Can't wait to see more... I hope she's a dedicated blogger. :D xo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home