This page has moved to a new address.

Philip Treacy to Make Kate Middleton's bridal hat

The Now: Philip Treacy to Make Kate Middleton's bridal hat

Monday, February 21, 2011

Philip Treacy to Make Kate Middleton's bridal hat

I don't know why, maybe I just got caught up in the hype, but I am so excited to see what Kate Middleton will wear on her wedding day. Whatever it is, it just got a whole lot better because she has assigned uber famous milliner, Philip Treacy to make her hat!!! Here are some recent Treacy bridal hats. I think she should do COLOR!! How fun would that be!

Pretty
Prettier
Prettiest!!!!!

Here are some of his most famous...and infamous hats!!!

SJP chose Treacy for the SATC Movie Premiere

Camilla on her wedding day
The original Treacy devotee and Lobster hat wearer,
 Isabella Blow
the next generation..I think Kate should rock a lobster!
No matter if you love or hate these hats, if you are a lover of fashion, you have to appreciate the originality and artistry that goes into one of these hats!!

xoxo E

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At February 21, 2011 at 2:27 PM , Blogger things that sparkle said...

Ok is it weird that I love the idea of doing a bridal hat instead of a veil? Cannot wait to see her dress!!!

 
At February 21, 2011 at 2:46 PM , Blogger The Now said...

Let's convince Annie to wear one for her wedding. If he had made a stingray hat, I would have worn that to my wedding. I'm obsessed with stingrays. Haha

 
At February 21, 2011 at 4:04 PM , Blogger Sara Mueller said...

I can't wait to see what Kate wears on her wedding day!

 
At February 21, 2011 at 7:24 PM , Blogger Haley said...

I love the Brits and their hats... I wish the custom would catch on here! I hope Kate gets to wear what she likes and not be too influenced by traditions and what's expected.

Haley @ Cardigan Junkie
www.cardiganjunkie.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home