This page has moved to a new address.

Beach Essentials

The Now: Beach Essentials

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Beach Essentials

At this time tomorrow I will be soaking up the sun in Mexico!!! I wish I had the time and the money to go get some goodies for the beach, but I don't. If you are headed to the beach anytime soon, check out my "musts" for tu vacation! I'm so bueno at Spanish..I should fit right in!


My home as of manana! Ole!



1. Alice by  Temperly Turban
2. Elizabeth and James Sunnies Madison
3. Nars Body Glow
4. Mara Hoffman Cover up net-a-porter
5. Kate Spade beach bag zappos couture
6. Missoni Mare beach towel Nest Dallas
7. Mara Hoffman bikini net-a-porter
8. Christian Louboutin Patent and Cork Platforms Neiman Marcus


xoxo E

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At March 2, 2011 at 11:41 AM , Blogger things that sparkle said...

I love your picks. Im using those Missoni towels in a project actually! Have so much fun, so jealous you're going to Mexico

 
At March 2, 2011 at 12:17 PM , Blogger Gabriella {sensiblyluxe} said...

Love that Kate Spade bag, but more importantly, HAVE FUN IN MEXICO!

 
At March 2, 2011 at 5:07 PM , Blogger Haley said...

I love the luxurious coverup - so much nicer than those darn towel dresses everyone wears around!

Haley @ Cardigan Junkie
www.cardiganjunkie.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home