This page has moved to a new address.

Bronde Ambition

The Now: Bronde Ambition

Friday, March 4, 2011

Bronde Ambition

Call me crazy, but I'm about to willingly venture into the world of bimonthly salon maintenance after years of bragging to my blonde friends about how "inexpensive it is to be a brunette."

So what pushed me over the edge?  My newest obsession... bronde haircolor.


To me this is the perfect answer for a brunette wanting to "warm things up" a little bit.  I can't wait to report back on Monday... I promise to let you know if brondes really do have more fun!


xoxo, A

image via beauty.about.com

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At March 5, 2011 at 8:22 PM , Blogger Gabriella {sensiblyluxe} said...

Haha "bronde" --love it! You're making me think of turning bronde as well... I don't think I can handle the maintenance though!

 
At March 7, 2011 at 11:38 AM , Blogger Tonia of Chic Modern Vintage said...

Bronde? Oh WOW! I guess that's what I am but I thought it was golden brown?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home