This page has moved to a new address.

March Madness Round TWO

The Now: March Madness Round TWO

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

March Madness Round TWO

While I took all of your comments into consideration, I have been in love with the Lanvin platform wedges for quite some time so I had to cheat and let them through to the next round. Calm down...I know you all are so upset over this and probably want me kicked out of the league but it's my game ;) So we have quite the match up today. The Lanvin snake-alicious wedges vs. the Proenza wicker warriors. Game on!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At March 29, 2011 at 9:10 AM , Blogger kelly said...

Lanvin, all the way. Love them!

 
At March 29, 2011 at 11:10 AM , Blogger The Now said...

PS Wedges!!! You know how I feel about this, E! This girl ain't ready for the flatform. BUTTT It is YOUR anniversary gift, not mine, so you can make my vote go whichever way is convenient for you. xoxo A

 
At March 29, 2011 at 12:58 PM , OpenID vmacandcheese.com said...

Ok, now I'm probably going to be kicked out of the game, but I vote the Proenzas.

PS, found your blog through Bijou and Boheme and I LOVE.

 
At March 29, 2011 at 1:03 PM , Blogger Bradley said...

PS wedges for sure.

 
At March 29, 2011 at 6:27 PM , Blogger Lily said...

Lanvin !!

xxLily
goldandgray.com

 
At March 30, 2011 at 3:45 PM , Blogger Carissa @ the Fabulous Design File said...

Proenza!!! I love them.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home