This page has moved to a new address.

March Madness (Shoe Edition)

The Now: March Madness (Shoe Edition)

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

March Madness (Shoe Edition)

Over the weekend, I had the pleasure of listening to my husband scream and hollar at NCAA basketball games while I just read magazines. Yes it's March Madness once again...aka snoozeville for moi. But it occurred to me to create my own little March Madness game...it's called "Let's decide what pair of shoes Matt is going to buy Elizabeth for their Anniversary". Sounds fun right? Well there is some fierce competition and I need your help deciding on the finalists. The first match up is the Lanvin "Snaketastic" Flatform vs. the Miu Miu "Twinkle Toes" Oxford. Cue Kings of Leon "The Immortals" that is the theme song for March Madness '11 for some reason.. What is that? And game on!

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

At March 23, 2011 at 10:46 AM , Blogger things that sparkle said...

I love this idea. So much more fun than silly basketball. My first instinct is the platforms, but I would fall on my face if I tried to wall in them... so I say Miu Mius.

 
At March 23, 2011 at 11:06 AM , Blogger christine {bijouandboheme} said...

Gawd...Wedding Wednesday and now this...la divine!! I have to go with the Miu Mius- they're just so sweetly fabulous.

 
At March 23, 2011 at 11:23 AM , Blogger The Now said...

You know what I'm going to pick - the Miu Mius! Bring on Round 2!!!!!!!!

 
At March 24, 2011 at 7:35 AM , Blogger travelkate said...

This is so much better than filling out a basketball bracket...I am definitely partial to the Lanvins-the higher the better!

 
At March 24, 2011 at 1:26 PM , Blogger The Now said...

I can't really decide on this one. I really love the Lanvin's!! But I have seen the Miu Miu's in person and they are so fun. So torn!! Keep voting! xoxo E

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home