This page has moved to a new address.

Taylor Tomasi Hill: My Muse In Life!

The Now: Taylor Tomasi Hill: My Muse In Life!

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Taylor Tomasi Hill: My Muse In Life!

I cannot even tell you how much I love this lady. I saw Taylor Tomasi Hill's wedding in D Weddings back when I was researching for my wedding and I almost died. Who was this fabulous red headed minx wearing J Mendel and Alexander McQueen shoes??? Um MY Future IDOL, that's who!!! Since then I have been infatuated with the Marie Claire Accessories Editor because she has THE BEST STYLE! I want to dress exactly like her. Is that weird? Anyway, A and I have been obsessed with her Great Gatsby themed outdoor wedding (by Todd Events of course) so we wanted to share it just in case you haven't seen it before!








Here is Taylor in some of my favorite ensembles ever!

Perfection!
Need these Balenciaga Shoes!!
In Celine
Give me your clothes, woman!!!


xoxo E

4 Comments:

At March 8, 2011 at 9:37 AM , Blogger Ms_Blossom said...

This post had me cracking up. Literally, same thoughts go through my mind. Strange thing is that I would never go for one of those celebrity auction sales... maybe a guided shopping trip, lunch included? Oooh dear!

 
At March 8, 2011 at 11:07 AM , Blogger christine {bijouandboheme} said...

Ah the wedding shot of the dress and the red hair- perfection!!! If you ever get your hands on some of her frocks, can you pass a piece or two my way;)

 
At March 8, 2011 at 12:07 PM , Blogger The Now said...

sweet bunny, you are SO FUNNY! The thing is, I always find myself saying that about YOU... "give me YOUR clothes, woman." No seriously, can I borrow something for the weekend? xoxo annie

 
At March 8, 2011 at 12:26 PM , Blogger Wallpaper said...

Thanks for this post!! I think I may have a new obsession!! I never knew who she was, but I remember seeing her on The Sartorialist!!

great post!! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home