This page has moved to a new address.

Wedding Wednesday!

The Now: Wedding Wednesday!

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wedding Wednesday!

Okay, no more apologizing about wedding posts... I think I'll just make it a weekly "Wedding Wednesday" series!

E and I are constantly revising my thoughts and ideas about what I want the "look and feel" of my wedding to be, but right now, here's the direction I'm going in...




So what does this translate into?  Soft pastels "toughened up" with lots of black.  Romantic floral clustered into modern bunches.  Yum! 

Let me know what you think!

xoxo A

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

At March 16, 2011 at 1:32 PM , Blogger christine {bijouandboheme} said...

DYING!!! I simply ADORE the palate- couldn't be better. xo

 
At March 16, 2011 at 1:56 PM , Blogger The Now said...

Wedding Wednesday as in you will do this every Wednesday until you are married?? Yesssss! I hope so!!! xoxo E

 
At March 16, 2011 at 2:16 PM , Blogger C.Trogolo.Jester said...

LOVE everything about the scheme and esp. your translation of the vision into words!

 
At March 16, 2011 at 3:57 PM , Blogger things that sparkle said...

Yay so so glad you made it official, Wedding Wednesday is my new favorite day of the week. And this color palate and concept couldnt be more perfect. The idea of such a girly concept, toughened up and modernized sounds like my absolute dream!! So exciting!!

 
At March 16, 2011 at 4:20 PM , Blogger sensiblyluxe said...

I love it... With two months left to go in mine, a lot of the stylistic decisions have been made so it is so much fun to live vicariously through wedding posts like these!

 
At March 16, 2011 at 5:48 PM , Blogger Kristin said...

YESSSS!!!! love love love Wedding Wednesday!!! this color palate is gorgeous! ok, i want lots more posts like these ... absolutely beautiful!

 
At March 17, 2011 at 11:02 AM , Blogger Maija said...

How beautiful, stylish, original, and totally YOU!

 
At March 17, 2011 at 12:30 PM , Blogger Sara Mueller said...

Beautiful and so elegant!

 
At March 17, 2011 at 7:27 PM , Blogger Kaylen Meserve said...

Love it!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home