This page has moved to a new address.

Wedding Wednesday

The Now: Wedding Wednesday

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wedding Wednesday

Happy Wedding Wednesday, Pretties!

This week I've been daydreaming about honeymoon destinations, and I recently came across this piece of heaven...

The Viceroy Hotel in Anguilla, which is part of the British West Indies in the Eastern Caribbean, opened in November 2009.  And now for my favorite part... Kelly Wearstler designed the interior for the entire hotel (as she does for the entire Viceroy franchise), which means you can expect the place to be INSANELY cool. Though we usually expect to see bold colors and graphic patterns from KW, I was actually pleasantly surprised to see more muted tones for the Anguilla hotel... it really lets the island's beauty shine through.

Here are some images of the property:















images via The Viceroy Anguilla


Pretty amazing, no?  I think I'll be adding this one to the "dream destination" column for the honeymoon!

xoxo A

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

At March 23, 2011 at 7:20 AM , Blogger christine {bijouandboheme} said...

Ah Annie, it's just divine!!! A chic piece of heaven. Have I told you that WW is my new absolute FAVOURITE series- love love!! xo

 
At March 23, 2011 at 8:04 AM , Blogger travelkate said...

I want to visit the Viceroy Anguilla so bad! It looks so enticing, I have seen only been to Kelly Wearstler's Palm Spring designed Viceroy Hotel and it was love at first sight!

 
At March 23, 2011 at 10:45 AM , Blogger things that sparkle said...

This would be the most amazing honeymoon destination. Dyinggg! I wait with baited breath (yeah, I'm dramatic) for Wedding Wednesday every week.

 
At March 23, 2011 at 11:49 AM , Blogger Kristin said...

Annie, i just got goosebumps looking at this dream honeymoon!!!! BEAUTIFUL!

 
At March 24, 2011 at 8:51 AM , Blogger amy ankar burdette said...

I got married there last August. While these pictures are stunning & amazing...it's hard to believe, but everyone should know IT IS EVEN BETTER WHEN YOU GET THERE! We were blown away. And the people there, the staff, are off the charts...so wonderful & kind! I'm dying to go back...planning to for our anniversary. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home