This page has moved to a new address.

Wedding Wednesday

The Now: Wedding Wednesday

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wedding Wednesday

Happy Wedding Wednesday, Everyone!!

Today is dedicated to bridal shower style, as I found the most UHHH-mazing dress when shopping with E & some girlfriends on Sunday.   Literally when I put it on, I just wanted to twirl around in the dressing room for days.  Its orange and tan color-blocked goodness totally screams Spring 2011, and it kind of has a vintage Marni vibe.

Sooo, what do I need from you, dear readers?  A.) To ignore how the fabulous Marc has accessorized our runway model below B.) To visualize the dress on yours truly, with the Portia Ponytail + Louboutin's (Merry Christmas 2010 to me!), and C.) Help me accessorize by choosing your favorite accessory combo.  Be sure to leave a comment letting me know the look you'd put together.

So, here are the dress, my shoes, and the hair style I'm going for...






And here are the accessories... let me know which combo you like (e.g., #1 from EARRINGS, # 3 from BRACELETS, # 2 from BAGS)!!



Oh, did I mention that my shower isn't until August?  Here's to planning ahead!

And don't forget to enter our Bosquez Jewelry Giveaway!

xoxo A

Labels: , ,

16 Comments:

At March 30, 2011 at 7:13 AM , Blogger Stephee Tee Stuff said...

I like 1,3 and 4. I know that doesn't help but they are all so cute! However, I picture you in 1 and 4 the most

 
At March 30, 2011 at 7:29 AM , Blogger Sara C. said...

love love love and adore!! absolutley 1-5-4!!!

 
At March 30, 2011 at 7:49 AM , Blogger christine {bijouandboheme} said...

Oh good god, you're going to look AMAZING!!! I luurv the dress and don't even get me started on the shoes- absolutely my DREAM shoe- gorgeous. Ok...I would pick earrigs #3, bracelet #5 and bag #4. You just have to pick bag 4- it's divine!

 
At March 30, 2011 at 8:17 AM , Blogger holly said...

Earrings #1, Bag #4, Bracelet...tougher one...I like #1,2, and 4. LOVE the dress, pony and shoes -- fab.u.lous.

 
At March 30, 2011 at 8:24 AM , Blogger sensiblyluxe said...

Here's to planning ahead indeed! I loved those knot earrings.

 
At March 30, 2011 at 8:36 AM , Blogger things that sparkle said...

#1 if you're going for more of a statement and #4 for simplicity. My person vote if 4, let the dress shine. Absolutely love it!!

 
At March 30, 2011 at 8:36 AM , Blogger Lily said...

Love that ponytail and I love combo 3 & 4 !

xxLily
goldandgray.com

 
At March 30, 2011 at 8:56 AM , Blogger travelkate said...

Nothing wrong with planning in advance...especially when you find something this fabulous!

So many good combos: but my pick is number 4-it exudes bridal shower to me, as it's both very feminine yet subtle!

 
At March 30, 2011 at 12:13 PM , Blogger ashley @ ashleynicolecatherine said...

so fun! my picks are 1, 4, 2!

xo.ashley

 
At March 30, 2011 at 1:08 PM , Blogger Maija said...

what a perfect dress for you! it's 1 - 5 - 2 and the flash of red from the CL's soles - great with the orange dress!

 
At March 30, 2011 at 3:48 PM , Blogger Carissa @ the Fabulous Design File said...

OMG. That dress is stunning. Hmmmm.... I'd choose 1 - 3 - 3.

 
At March 30, 2011 at 8:40 PM , Blogger Lily said...

Thanks for the nice message you left on my blog!! I love your blog as well and am following you..feel free to follow back if you would like :)

xxLily
goldandgray.com

 
At March 30, 2011 at 9:15 PM , OpenID vmacandcheese.com said...

Love the idea of your hair in a pony to let the dress and the accessories speak for themselves! I went with a semi art deco/art nouveau theme in the jewelry...I'd choose 1-1 (or 3) -3. But really, you can't go wrong with any of the picks!

 
At March 31, 2011 at 2:53 AM , Blogger Miss Walker said...

This look is gorgeous and I am obsessed with that ponytail! I am loving the Stella McCartney bow bangle but it may be little too much tan for this look so I would put it with Oscar know earrings, the Kara Ross cuff stacked with the Dannijo braclets and finish the look off with Mar Y Sol Clutch (4-3/4-2). Great Blog! Miss Walker xoxo

 
At March 31, 2011 at 12:00 PM , Blogger Kristin said...

oh Annie - you will look AMAZING in this dress & that chic ponytail!! these accessories are gorgeous and you can't go wrong with ANY of them really! I'm imagining you decked out in these picks: 1,4,4

 
At April 1, 2011 at 9:25 AM , Blogger Moi said...

First time on your blog - but I'll be back! I like #4 earrings, #1 bracelet and #4 clutch.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home