This page has moved to a new address.

DVF Obsessed... Party Pics and Fashion Picks!

The Now: DVF Obsessed... Party Pics and Fashion Picks!

Monday, April 18, 2011

DVF Obsessed... Party Pics and Fashion Picks!

Last Week, E and I joined our friend Haley (Nonsense & Sensibility, High Gloss Magazine contributor) for some sips and shopping at Dallas's very own DVF boutique.   The event was hosted by the Bag Snob herself, Tina Craig, and Dallas fashionista Krystal Schlegel (love her blog, btw!).  E, Haley and I browsed through the latest DVF collection, sipped a little champy, and had fun running to old friends, like Kyle from Knight Moves.

Oh, and get this... the winner of the event giveaway could choose from a Harper bag (obsessed!!!) AND a pair of shoes from the Spring line.  Are you kidding me?

Here are the highlights from a VERY fun evening!












Oh, and rumor has it that Bradley from Luella and June won the Harper Bag from the raffle... we are SO jealous, but are also super excited for her!


So while we're talking DVF, here are some of my favorite pieces and looks from the Spring collection.  After all, while E and I were in the store, we seriously couldn't get over how AMAZ everything was!




1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10

Look #3 is a modified example of what Krystal wore to the event.  She looked FABULOUS and I must say that I will be copying that outfit immediately if not sooner!

So is it just me or is DVF better than ever this season?

xoxo A

Labels: , , , , , ,

13 Comments:

At April 18, 2011 at 7:43 AM , Blogger Krystal Schlegel said...

Thank you for coming to the event! Love what you both wore!
xo
Krystal

 
At April 18, 2011 at 7:58 AM , Blogger Carissa @ the Fabulous Design File said...

OMG... that event looked like it was fabulous! And love those wedges in #7.

 
At April 18, 2011 at 8:05 AM , Blogger christine {bijouandboheme} said...

What timing, I just bought a DVF dress and I looove it- I actually tried on that pink and purple number but it was a no go on moi sadly. I'm obsessed the shoes #4 and clutch #9- just love love this season. And ps, what a fun event- you girls are adorable!! xo

 
At April 18, 2011 at 8:17 AM , Blogger Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

So jealous! It does get better and better and better!! Love.

 
At April 18, 2011 at 8:24 AM , Blogger MOD FOX STYLE said...

Wowza...how fun! While I'm sitting in the middle of no where on twenty acre surrounded by live stock you guys are at a DVF event! So very lucky! I actually just scored a vintage DVF wrap at a thrift store, I could of worn that to the event?

Amy

 
At April 18, 2011 at 8:49 AM , Blogger Bradley said...

Yes... the rumors are true. I was the lucky winner of the DVF raffle! I haven't won anything since bingo in the 2nd grade, so this was a huge surprise. I won the gorgeous Harper Day Bag (I chose the black version) and a pair of the Opal Crisscross wedges that I have been lusting after.

I am so sad I missed you all at the event. Next time we'll plan ahead. xo

 
At April 18, 2011 at 11:26 AM , Blogger The enchanted home said...

Looks like a really fun time! DVF is looking better than ever I must agree.

 
At April 18, 2011 at 12:07 PM , Blogger ashley nicole catherine said...

so fun!! and totally agree, dvf is amazing this season!

xo.ashley

 
At April 18, 2011 at 2:17 PM , Blogger travelkate said...

Looks like a very fun event! Just went to the DVF store the other day-can't believe there is a whole DVF store in Dallas, such beautiful things!

 
At April 18, 2011 at 2:52 PM , Blogger KSK said...

Fun fun! So great to see you Annie and I'm glad I got to meet Elizabeth :) Fun picks from DVF...I was too distracted that night to shop so I'll have to go back sometime soon and focus!

 
At April 18, 2011 at 4:51 PM , Blogger Danielle said...

so fun! you gals look great! and um, that dvf jacket..be on me

 
At April 18, 2011 at 8:31 PM , Blogger things that sparkle said...

How fun!!! Looks like the perfect little night. And you girls look SERIOUSLY gorgeous!

 
At April 19, 2011 at 6:09 AM , Blogger Roses @ StrictlyRoses said...

looks like you had a ball. Those pink Volos sandals are super cute.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home