This page has moved to a new address.

In The Clutches

The Now: In The Clutches

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

In The Clutches

I have never been a huge "day clutch" kind of girl, but of course, leave it to my muse, Taylor Tomasi Hill, to make me want one! She has been seen everywhere with her brightly colored Celine pouches and now I am dying over them! And Taylor isn't the only one loving these bags. They are being carried by tons of trend- setters...especially in bright colors! Whether it's a pouch, envelope bag or portfolio clutches, I am obsessed with these grab bags!!!







1.Givenchy 2. Commes des Garcon 3. YSL 4. Celine 5. Balenciaga 6. Victoria Beckham 7. Asos

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

At April 26, 2011 at 9:20 AM , Blogger The Now said...

I've been really liking this trend, but leave it to the one and only TTH to send me in a full-blown love affair. xoxo A

 
At April 26, 2011 at 9:34 AM , Blogger MOD FOX STYLE said...

That first photo with the camel fur coat and red clutch...seriously? That is too silly for words, and by silly I mean AHHMAZING!

A

 
At April 26, 2011 at 9:51 AM , OpenID vmacandcheese.com said...

LOVE the clutch in the second pic. Nothing like a shot of hot pink to enliven any outfit.

 
At April 26, 2011 at 12:15 PM , Blogger Things That Sparkle said...

Love love love this. I need that celine one but in the "budget" version (claire vivier)

 
At April 26, 2011 at 12:49 PM , Blogger ashley nicole catherine said...

i LOVE the day clutch. have you seen the oh-so-affordable ones from american apparel?

xo.ashley

 
At April 26, 2011 at 2:32 PM , Blogger christine {bijouandboheme} said...

Ah god, I love and want every single one- I've been trying a day clutch lately and I do enjoy but it makes lugging the kids/toys etc. around a little more of an advanced skill- still...these beauties are certainly worth the extra effort. I especially love #1 and #6.

 
At April 26, 2011 at 5:04 PM , Blogger Danielle said...

i am dying for one of the huge aa clutches. but i agree, i could never use one for day. I can barely keep all my stuff in my goyard for the day!

 
At April 26, 2011 at 9:56 PM , Blogger Kat Tanita said...

love these clutches!! i want the balenciaga one in grey or black... love your ladies blog, im your newest follower! :)

xo
kat

www.withlovefromkat.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home