This page has moved to a new address.

Just Sayin'...

The Now: Just Sayin'...

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Just Sayin'...

Have you read the 2nd issue of High Gloss that just came out today?  I am loving it so far, but just took a brief pause in my reading to point out that TWO of the pairs of shoes from E's March Madness blog series are featured in this issue of HG!

What can I say... our very own E is always ahead of the fashion curve!

First I came across the favorite pick amongst NOW readers... the Charlotte Olympia Dolly Suede Platform Pumps... 
And then, I saw E's favorites, the Lanvin Snake Print Wedge Ribbon Sandals...
 

I love all of the March Madness entries, and can't wait to see which pair she ends up choosing for her anniversary gift. 

Happy High Gloss reading =)

xoxo A

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At April 7, 2011 at 10:09 AM , Blogger Lily said...

Yes !! I was flipping through it earlier this morning and noticed both of the heels and thought of her posts !! Cant wait to see which she chooses !

xxLily
goldandgray.com

 
At April 7, 2011 at 11:10 AM , Blogger travelkate said...

Haha, I noticed that these 2 pairs of shoes in High Gloss were part of the March Madness contest! I can't wait to see the final pick!

 
At April 7, 2011 at 11:23 AM , Blogger The Now said...

Gosh I'm still torn on what to choose. I still think the Lanvin's are my favorite but I just saw a new pair that I am about to post about that I loooove! xoxo E

 
At April 7, 2011 at 2:33 PM , Blogger christine {bijouandboheme} said...

Ha! I noticed the same thing- you both are VERY ahead of the style curve I would say. xo

 
At April 7, 2011 at 11:07 PM , Blogger Mandy said...

Oh my gosh!! I am obsessed with those suede platform pumps. What can I say...I'm a complete sucker for anything black and gold!

xoxo
Mandy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home