This page has moved to a new address.

A Little Mud Lovin'

The Now: A Little Mud Lovin'

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A Little Mud Lovin'

I have been searching high and low for the perfect everyday dinnerware, and let's just say that the search hasn't been going well.  I don't want white, I don't want it to look country, I don't want Fiestaware... well let's face it - I don't know what I want!

That was until I came across Mud Australia... a Sydney-based husband and wife-owned business that makes the most amazing porcelain dinnerware.  One look at this line and I fell totally in love with the smooth shapes and soft colors of their pieces.  It all looks so delicate and fragile, but the saleslady assured me that it's rough and tough... everything is dishwasher, oven and microwave safe.

Mud Australia’s brand new Melbourne store

Mud porcelain comes in 21 gorgeous colors - ranging from icy blues to eye-popping reds

My favorite color combination...

So where can you buy it?  I saw that you can buy Mud online from Elements in Chicago.  Only problem - this stuff is pretty pricey, but it may just be worth it.

Oh, PS.  Word on the street is that Brad and Angelina have just purchased Mud’s entire citrus yellow series.  Don't you love being in the know?

xoxo A

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At April 26, 2011 at 7:30 AM , Blogger carolyn said...

so lovely! pricey, yes, but i would be all about collecting pieces over time. excellent find!

xo

 
At April 26, 2011 at 7:55 AM , Blogger Things That Sparkle said...

Love the collection in pastel. And LOVE Elements in Chicago, such a great store. xo

 
At April 26, 2011 at 8:25 AM , Blogger sensiblyluxe said...

Oh these are beautiful... It literally took me months to find my everyday china set... My poor fiance did not want to look at another plate by the time we were done. I wanted the perfect set in white but found everything too plain or restaurant-like or ornate... I was the Goldilocks of china. It was terrible!

 
At April 26, 2011 at 9:37 AM , Blogger MOD FOX STYLE said...

Love the minimalist simplicity of this line...so chic. My every day dinner ware consists of melamine "crap". Ahh the days of life before littles:)

A

 
At April 26, 2011 at 10:51 AM , Blogger The enchanted home said...

Love all the colors...so pretty! Great simple pieces...such pretty inspirational items....gets your mind wandering about all the pretty arragements you could make. Hope you have a wonderful afternoon!

 
At April 26, 2011 at 12:50 PM , Blogger ashley nicole catherine said...

omg i LOVE this!! thanks so much for sharing! i'm including this in this week's "link love!"

xo.ashley

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home