This page has moved to a new address.

NOLA Bound!

The Now: NOLA Bound!

Thursday, April 14, 2011

NOLA Bound!

Hi loves!

Well, I'm headed to beautiful New Orleans, LA tonight, and will spend the weekend touristing around while my husband-to-be is locked up in a conference room for a work seminar.  I'm looking forward to spending the days wandering the streets exploring everything the city has to offer (um okay, not everything)...



But do you notice anything missing?  Yes - SHOPPING!  I've been to New Orleans a few times for work, but I've never had time to discover any stores.

That's where you guys come in... are there any must-see spots for antiquing or boutiquing?   Sure, I could see what Frommer's suggests, but I'd rather tap into my blogger family to see if y'all knew of anything!

Let me know!

xoxo, A

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

At April 14, 2011 at 7:18 AM , Blogger things that sparkle said...

I've never been there, but one of my best friends is going this weekend too! Have fun!!

 
At April 14, 2011 at 7:50 AM , Blogger christine {bijouandboheme} said...

I wish I could be of any help but I've never been:( Have a fabulous time!!! xo

 
At April 14, 2011 at 9:30 AM , Blogger Bradley said...

I am going there for the first in May to celebrate my birthday! I'm so excited. You'll have to give me some shopping tips when you get back!

 
At April 14, 2011 at 10:03 AM , Blogger travelkate said...

Have fun! What I would do for a Cafe du Monde beignet right now. Can't help you on the shopping front, I went for a bachelorette party, and we didn't do very much of that! Would love to hear about any great shopping discoveries you make when you get back!

 
At April 14, 2011 at 11:23 AM , Blogger ashley nicole catherine said...

have so much fun! never been there, but those beignets look amazing.

xo.ashley

 
At April 14, 2011 at 6:58 PM , Blogger Haley said...

I've not been since I developed good taste after college, but Design Sponge city guides are pretty great for trips like that. Have fun Annie!!

P.S. Thanks for the upholstery reco! Once my fabric arrives I'll be heading over there!

Haley @ Cardigan Junkie

 
At April 15, 2011 at 12:23 PM , Blogger Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

Haven't been, wish I could suggest some spots. I just got back late last night from a little rendezvous of meeting my husband out in CO - he was there for work too. Had a great time just exploring on my own, and then we'd have dinner with friends for dinner - perfect! Hope your trip is just as wonderful, xo!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home