This page has moved to a new address.

Royal Wedding Timeout... Blake's New Haircolor!

The Now: Royal Wedding Timeout... Blake's New Haircolor!

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Royal Wedding Timeout... Blake's New Haircolor!

Stop the press... Blake Lively has traded her gorgeous blonde locks for a new hue - red?  She debuted her new look at the Time Magazine "100 Most Influential People" award gala last night. 

via Fashionista.com

While I LOVE her Zuhair Murad gown, I'm not feeling the red locks on her.  (And let it be noted that I'm a HUGE redhead fan... Christina Hendricks, Julianne Moore, Amy Adams, etc.) 

But Serena was meant to be golden... go back to blonde, Blake!!!!

Who's with me?

xoxo A

Labels:

10 Comments:

At April 27, 2011 at 9:00 AM , Blogger Things That Sparkle said...

Adore her dress. Hate her hair. She loves the shock value though. Hopefully just like Khloe Kardash she'll be back to natural soon

 
At April 27, 2011 at 9:08 AM , Blogger Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

Def looks better as a blonde, but I do love the red. Maybe b/c I'm considering a change for the first time in my life and red is the color I'm considering...

 
At April 27, 2011 at 9:09 AM , Blogger The Now said...

Chassity, I have no doubt that if you go red, it will be FABULOUS! xo

 
At April 27, 2011 at 10:18 AM , Blogger sensiblyluxe said...

I am with you. It looks slightly off on her. She's meant to be a blonde.

 
At April 27, 2011 at 11:15 AM , Blogger Bradley said...

whaaaaaaaat? no no no. go back to blonde!!!

 
At April 27, 2011 at 12:09 PM , Blogger Sara Mueller said...

Blonde is better on her!

 
At April 27, 2011 at 5:21 PM , Blogger christine {bijouandboheme} said...

I just saw her on tv- I think the problem is that it's kind of a wishy washy red- if it had more punch I might like it better. As it stands though, I'm definitely with you,

 
At April 27, 2011 at 7:39 PM , Blogger The enchanted home said...

Loving that dress..not so much the hair..just not flattering. Sorry..Blair.

 
At April 28, 2011 at 10:01 AM , Blogger ashley nicole catherine said...

i agree, she's better as a blonde. BUT if she wanted to switch it up, she should've GONE for it! none of this strawberry-blonde-i-didn't-want-to-make-too-big-of-a-change business.

xo.ashley

 
At April 28, 2011 at 1:36 PM , Blogger Annie said...

I hate it and it's no growing on me!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home