This page has moved to a new address.

A Summer Classic

The Now: A Summer Classic

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A Summer Classic

Call me late in the game, or a bandwagon fan... I deserve both!  This weekend while shopping through the Domain, a beautiful outdoor shopping mall in Austin, I once again was stopped in my tracks by the window display at Stuart Weitzman.  Although they've been out since 2009, I still can't stop thinking about the Alex wedge.


They aren't gorgeous by any means, but they're just PERFECT, if that makes any sense at all.  They're those wear-with-anything shoes that will make a t-shirt and shorts look uh-maze... case in point, Jennifer Aniston below (but then again, Jennifer Aniston could wear my Guess platform jelly sandals from 7th grade and she'd make them look ridiculously cool).  Anyway, now that there's no longer a wait list for these must-haves, I finally bought myself a pair.


... a Hollywood staple for the past 2 summers


Want a pair too??  Get them here!

xoxo A

Photos from here and here

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

At April 5, 2011 at 7:05 AM , Blogger christine {bijouandboheme} said...

The perfect everyday summer shoe- love them!

 
At April 5, 2011 at 7:18 AM , Blogger The enchanted home said...

LOVE them, have to snag a pair before they are sold out everywhere and then thats when I will REALLY have to have them! Of course...isn't that the way it always is?

 
At April 5, 2011 at 7:29 AM , Blogger Danielle said...

such a staple

 
At April 5, 2011 at 7:52 AM , Blogger travelkate said...

I adore these shoes for summer...I love wedges because they give you the height without the fussiness of a heel, so they are perfect for daytime!

 
At April 5, 2011 at 8:10 AM , Blogger Sara Mueller said...

Love them! I want a pair too!

 
At April 5, 2011 at 12:32 PM , Blogger Bradley said...

I bought a pair of these for myself last summer, and I have loved them! They're super comfy. I'm excited to pull these back out for spring!

 
At April 5, 2011 at 7:27 PM , Blogger Haley said...

I saw a pair of those today and stared at the lady's feet like a weirdo the whole time. Sigh...

Glad I'm not the only person who rocked jellies in the late 90's. :)

Haley @ Cardigan Junkie
www.cardiganjunkie.com

 
At April 6, 2011 at 12:59 AM , Blogger The Cat Hag said...

Congrats on nabbing your coveted shoes.

I am quite a shoe-holic so I understand the addiction hehe. :)


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag

 
At April 10, 2011 at 10:38 AM , Blogger Glitter and Pearls said...

Ahh, I have these wanted these forever but I am poor and just can't justify it right now. Boooo.

xox Lexi
Glitter & Pearls

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home