This page has moved to a new address.

Wedding Wednesday

The Now: Wedding Wednesday

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wedding Wednesday

Happy Wedding Wednesday, Friends!

Well it's New York Bridal Fashion Week, and while I didn't want to even LOOK at the latest wedding gowns after having found my own (wouldn't that be a disaster to fall in love with another?), I couldn't let you down!

Lucky for me, after sifting through the lastest designs, I'm still very happy with my pick.  Of course there are MANY gorgeous ones out there, but I guess the saying is right... "when you know, you just know." Still, I could spend hours looking at these AMAZ new gowns that just walked the runways!

Here are some memorable looks from designers' Fall 2011 and Spring 2012 lines...
















If I was forced to re-select a gown, I may be tempted into that fabulous Monique Lhullier pink gown.  Isn't it amazing???  No wonder Reese Witherspoon selected a pink ML for her recent wedding!  

Which are your favorites? 

xoxo A

Images via TheKnot.com

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

At April 13, 2011 at 7:20 AM , Blogger The enchanted home said...

My breath is taken away....wow oh wow oh wow! Breathtaking is an understatement!! That Vera Wang and Monique Llulier grouping is incredble!! But they all are really, thanks for sharing...I want to get married again (to the same great guy of course:)

 
At April 13, 2011 at 7:24 AM , Blogger Elizabeth@themustardceiling said...

Beautiful! One of the highlights of planning my wedding was looking for an incredible gown. It is amazing how many truly gorgeous ones are out there. I was drawn towards Monique Lhuiller during my wedding, but am loving the flowing quality of the Reem Acra above.

 
At April 13, 2011 at 7:28 AM , Blogger travelkate said...

I love that pink Monique Lhuillier gown-it's gorgeous, in that subtle pink! Some of these dresses seem recycled from past seasons-that Oscar de la Renta on the left, I think I have seen that one for years, unless they did some changes?! Anyways, they are beautiful nonetheless!

I'm sure whatever you picked is fabulous (can't wait to see it)!

 
At April 13, 2011 at 7:33 AM , Blogger Elizabeth Pohl said...

The Reem Acra on the right with the cap sleeves is AMAZING. Love, love, love.

 
At April 13, 2011 at 7:51 AM , Blogger christine {bijouandboheme} said...

I love the middle Vera and the pink Moniqueyours, definitely the most gorgeous!!! xoxo

 
At April 13, 2011 at 10:12 AM , Blogger things that sparkle said...

My favorite is the same as yours! That pink ML it just too freaking perfect. Saving this in my wedding file... I mean....

 
At April 13, 2011 at 10:18 AM , Blogger Lily said...

Love the pink ML and of course the Veras !

xxLily
goldandgray.com

 
At April 13, 2011 at 1:33 PM , Blogger Emily Wells said...

Thank you for this! I had no idea it was NY Bridal FW! I'm a new follower and love your blog! Follow me too @ www.v-salt.com

Thanks :)

 
At April 13, 2011 at 6:11 PM , Blogger Kristin said...

ohh! so fun! like you .. i love the pink ML (middle), flowy reem acra (left), and all the veras are gorgeous! pretty!!

 
At April 14, 2011 at 11:22 AM , Blogger ashley nicole catherine said...

ahh so gorgeous!! vera wang just kills me. and now that she's designing for david's bridal, i just might be able to afford one of her gowns!

xo.ashley

 
At April 15, 2011 at 12:24 PM , Blogger Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

Considering I wore Monique Lhullier for my own wedding, I gotta go with my girl ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home