This page has moved to a new address.

Who I'm Obsessed with NOW: The Man Repeller

The Now: Who I'm Obsessed with NOW: The Man Repeller

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Who I'm Obsessed with NOW: The Man Repeller

Ever feel like your outfit is missing something? Like you just need an extra accessory or garment to give your look more oomph?? Then The Man Repeller will be your savior. Leandra Medine aka The Man Repeller, might be the cutest, funniest and most uninhibited fashion lover ever! She has no fear when it comes to her fashion (or taking hilarious pictures of herself) and dresses for herself and other fashion loving girls rather than for men...hence the blog's name. She already won "Most Original Blogger of the Year" at the Bloglovin Awards, was voted one of the 50 most stylish New Yorkers by Stylecaster and is my new inspiration for the way I dress (I'm sure she'd be so proud of the latter).


She can take a super cute dress from this...
to this! Would you ever think to put all that
together???
An expert on mixing prints (wouldn't you die for those Louboutin's)

Her new headshot

Proving how comfortable her turquoise jeans are

Last but not least, her shoe closet full of CL, Valentino and Stubbs and Wooten

Here is my take on the Man Repeller Style:

Clockwise from top: Draped front top:Parker, Leather jacket: Phillip Lim (both from shopbop)
bear ring: Pamela Love, Stack rings: Iossolini, Resin and ribbon necklace: Marni (net-a-porter),
Velvet Slippers: Stubbs and Wooten, Red Jeans: Zara


Clockwise from top: White button down blouse: Phillip Lim (net-a-porter), Leather studded collar: Eleven Objects
Lace Up Dakota boots: Alexander Wang, Shorts:Thread Social, Bracelet: Proenza Schouler, Vest: Maison Martin Margiela (net-a-porter)

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

At April 7, 2011 at 12:56 PM , Blogger Sara Mueller said...

Loving it! Thanks for sharing your new blog love. I must check it out!

 
At April 7, 2011 at 1:26 PM , Blogger ashley @ ashleynicolecatherine said...

lol she is hysterical and so creative with piecing interesting ensembles together!

xo.ashley

 
At April 7, 2011 at 1:39 PM , Blogger Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

Yep - totally dig her blog. I gather so much style inspiration from other bloggers. So much fun to go into my closet and re-think things!

 
At April 7, 2011 at 2:16 PM , Blogger christine {bijouandboheme} said...

She hilarious- I just discovered her blog last week and have been pouring through it as well- not sure how much I can reiterate how I would die for her wardrobe- the shoe closet alone makes me weap with joy.

 
At April 7, 2011 at 4:36 PM , Blogger The enchanted home said...

So funny.....I am going to go check it out, looks entertaining and who can't use a good laugh?

 
At April 7, 2011 at 5:11 PM , Blogger Lily said...

So cute !!! Love all the outfits.

xxLily
goldandgray.com

 
At April 8, 2011 at 7:23 AM , Blogger travelkate said...

I really enjoy her blog! And am very jealous of her shoe collection!

 
At April 8, 2011 at 4:51 PM , Blogger Wallpaper said...

I love her blog as well, I stayed up one night reading through the archives, very funny, entertaining and inspirational blog :)

 
At April 10, 2011 at 10:32 AM , Blogger Glitter and Pearls said...

I love her - she is absolutely hilarious. When everyone else takes these gorgeous editorial style photos, she keeps it real - and I love that.

xox Lexi
Glitter & Pearls

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home