This page has moved to a new address.

Art Fix: 20X200

The Now: Art Fix: 20X200

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Art Fix: 20X200

In my opinion, shopping for art can be very overwhelming. I know what I like when I see it, but it is just finding the right (and accessible) piece, image, creation, etc.. that's tough. 20x200 is a gallery of limited edition re-prints of unique artwork for extremely affordable prices giving anyone an opportunity to become an art collector! Oh and they get new prints in every week so make a mental note to check back because you are bound to find something at this gallery/store! I remember seeing 20X200 on someone's blog quite some time ago and meant to bookmark it which I forgot to do, but I was just recently re-united with the site! Yay! Time to collect!


Photograph Print by Christian Chaize
Photograph Print by Dorthe Alstrup

Print by Jonathan Lewis
Art by Carol Padberg
xoxo E

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At May 10, 2011 at 7:49 AM , Blogger Bradley said...

I love this site. I've been checking it a lot lately because I am in need of some new prints. I wish that first print wasn't sold out!

 
At May 10, 2011 at 9:06 AM , Blogger Naomi@DesignManifest said...

I have a few prints from this site. They have so much great stuff and a nice variety too.

Thanks so much for your sweet words on my style (over at B&B)

xo,
Naomi

 
At May 10, 2011 at 10:51 AM , Blogger The enchanted home said...

Great prints. Love each and every one...going to go check them out now!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home