This page has moved to a new address.

Best Dressed at the Met Gala Contd...

The Now: Best Dressed at the Met Gala Contd...

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Best Dressed at the Met Gala Contd...

Alright, this took me a while and I am really proud of myself for narrowing it down. I am a bit biased because I really love supermodels so they are included a little bit more than they should have been, but whatever, these are my picks!! So here the best dressed ladies {divided into categories of course}followed by my favorites.


Is Gwynnie kidding with that body?? Good God!! 


Natalia looked absolutely stunning!! 



SO GORGEOUS!! Diane Kruger in Jason Wu

Ta-da!!! Liv Tyler in Givenchy Haute Couture is my FAVORITE!!!
images via style.com, glamour.com, popsugar.com


the end!

xoxo E

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At May 3, 2011 at 7:28 PM , Blogger Elizabeth Pohl said...

E- I haven't been this entertained in days! My favorites are Diane Kruger, Ashley Olson, and my #1 is the oh so glamorous Anna Wintour. Love them all.

 
At May 3, 2011 at 8:26 PM , Blogger Things That Sparkle said...

Love love all of your picks. Who would've thought Liv would've done so well?

 
At May 3, 2011 at 8:39 PM , Blogger Annie Salem said...

E - I don't know where to begin! This is the most fabulous summary EVER... I think People needs to contact you to get the rights to your review! I am with Miss Pohl - Anna WIntour's dress is AMAZ. And I adore Ashley Olsen and of course Liv Tyler. Wowzas she looks stunning. Great post! xo A

 
At May 4, 2011 at 5:29 PM , Blogger CHIC . LITTLE . BLOG said...

Absolutely love this! I am so happy you included Natasha Poly, she looked amazing in her nude stunner, and she seemed to be snubbed by the press. I think you might enjoy the candid shots of the prep and the afterparty from vogue that I posted on today. Thanks for the lovely recap. I am a recent new follower. xo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home