This page has moved to a new address.

Calypso for Target

The Now: Calypso for Target

Monday, May 2, 2011

Calypso for Target

Yesterday marked the opening day for Calypso St. Barth's diffusion line for Target.



When it comes to "Go International" opening days, I'm usually one of the first in the doors, but I actually forgot about this one until a few hours into the sale.  While I did get some cute things, some others on my wish-list were already sold out....




I was able to buy 3-6, which I really love!

  • #3 - the jewelry valet - is anything crazy-special, but I've been needing one and I adored the hot pink tie-dyed print.  
  • #4 - the silk tunic - is actually SUPER soft and seems to be very high quality.  I was surprised that the label read 100% silk.  I'm planning to wear it this summer with white jeans or shorts.  Loves it.  
  • #5 - the caftan - is adorable.  I was prancing around the dressing room with it on, so I had to buy it.  The problem is, I have ZERO idea where I'll wear this thing... Maybe a beach vacay is in order?   
  • #6 - the cami PJ set - is so friggin cute.   The top is completely made of eyelet lace and the set looks like it's straight out of Anthropologie.  


Did any of you make it into your local Target?  Did anyone pick up a pouf?  Let me know what you think of my finds!

xoxo A

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

At May 2, 2011 at 11:49 AM , Blogger Lily said...

Love the line. I grabbed the last pouf at my local target !! And I grabbed a pillow and scarf as well !

xxLily
goldandgray.com

 
At May 2, 2011 at 12:57 PM , Blogger modern eve said...

I grabbed a silver pouf. Are the sold out online too? I also picked up the gold hoop earrings and the linen jumper. I tried on the bib tunic (I was pumped about the 100% silk too), but thought the neckline was too high for me. I wanted to caftan, but thought it was too see-through, plus they didn't have my size. I bet it's super cute on!

Katie
www.modern-eve.com

 
At May 2, 2011 at 12:58 PM , Blogger Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

I went too! Sadly my store didn't yet have a lot of the stuff I was looking for. Bummer :(

 
At May 2, 2011 at 1:02 PM , Blogger christine {bijouandboheme} said...

I only wish we even had a Target- would so have been there. Love your finds- the silk tunic is gorgeous!

 
At May 2, 2011 at 1:31 PM , Blogger Things That Sparkle said...

Wish the pouf was still available!!

 
At May 2, 2011 at 2:12 PM , Blogger The enchanted home said...

Didn't go, wanted to but time didn't allow. I know 3 that went, 2 weren't impressed, well 1 was so so and bought a few things said a few things were really cute but the quality was fair, the other wasn't thrilled and the third liked it and bought whatever was there in her size that she liked. So mixed reactions but they all agreed the styling was really nice but qualitty was a mixed bag, to be expected!

 
At May 2, 2011 at 3:00 PM , Blogger MOD FOX STYLE said...

I had my heart set on the gold pouf, but alas sold out! I did score a pretty pink elephant tea pot that I'm going to use for an upcoming photo booth I'm styling. Everything was really cute. You scored big time girl...love everything you purchased!

A

 
At May 3, 2011 at 9:56 AM , Blogger carolyn said...

i've got my eyes on that cami set, but the location i went to didn't have much in the way of home or clothing in store yet. luckily, here in minneapolis, target headquarters means there are stores every few miles... i just may have to hop around in search of a pouf!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home