This page has moved to a new address.

Cruisn'

The Now: Cruisn'

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Cruisn'

Chanello everyone! So the Chanel Cruise Collection '12 was shown in gorgeous Antibes this week and while I loved the collection, the girls in the front row were the ones that blew me away. Everyone looked beautiful, but I almost fell on the floor when I saw Alexa Chung's pink, uber girly dress. It was the prettiest thing I have ever seen in my life!!!!!!


I don't know what is more shocking..how short Blake Lively's skirt is or that that man is a NY architect!
Poppy Delevigne is killing it in those Chanel Hotpants!!






 pics via Just Jared, style.com, bazaar.com

xoxo E

Labels: , , , ,

8 Comments:

At May 12, 2011 at 9:22 AM , Blogger The Now said...

OMG all of their outfits are freaking gorgeous!!! And can we please all say "chanello" from now on??? xoxo A

 
At May 12, 2011 at 11:12 AM , Blogger carolyn said...

ah! weird, but i so recognize alexa's dress from that kieira knightly vogue italia shoot. loved it then and love it now! swoon, all of it is dreamy.

 
At May 12, 2011 at 1:00 PM , Blogger Bradley said...

I think Blake Lively is PERFECT. WHYYY is her hair always perfect?? (Minus the brief red look she had going on)

 
At May 12, 2011 at 1:10 PM , Blogger Lucía said...

hahah they look great. MY fave was Blake

 
At May 12, 2011 at 1:11 PM , Blogger jonalynn said...

I heart Blake Lively, but what the eff is going on in that first picture?! Awkward city!!! And I'm not such a fan of the gine-grazing skirt.

turn up the rad

 
At May 14, 2011 at 7:35 AM , Blogger Danielle said...

rachel and poppy were my favorite. can i have their legs? like NOW

 
At May 14, 2011 at 12:23 PM , Blogger The enchanted home said...

OMG..........love love love the pink dress too!!!!!!! Everything about it is perfect.

 
At May 15, 2011 at 7:10 PM , Blogger katie carlin said...

how amazing did Blake Lively look? i love her outfit!!

xx Katie
http://dailycrushes.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home