This page has moved to a new address.

Drawer Decor: Put a Tassel On It

The Now: Drawer Decor: Put a Tassel On It

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Drawer Decor: Put a Tassel On It

I used to think tassels in home decor was too stuffy and old looking, but after seeing this hallway vignette by Jamie Herzlinger, I have seen the light! Tassels can be cool!!


1. Bungalow 5 Brigitte Dresser with Tassel Hardware 2. Maria Montazami Tassels
 3. Tassel Campain Dresser by Vanessa De Vargas via Lonny 4. Mulitcolored Tassels from Third Drawer Down 

xoxo E

Labels:

6 Comments:

At May 31, 2011 at 8:59 AM , Blogger Sara Mueller said...

This is a great idea!

 
At May 31, 2011 at 9:04 AM , Blogger MOD FOX STYLE said...

Love love this. I was just yesterday perusing the interweb for tissue tassels!

Amy

 
At May 31, 2011 at 9:34 AM , Blogger carolyn said...

yep, i absolutely love this. tassels on everything, please!
xo

 
At May 31, 2011 at 3:09 PM , Blogger travelkate said...

Those are adorable! I love the colorful fun tassels!

 
At May 31, 2011 at 6:13 PM , Blogger Three Sisters said...

Self proclaimed tassel queen that I am, I had to send this to my husband, who loathes my tasseling. They also make pretty statements on lamps and dummie doors (I have them on my pantry doors!)

 
At June 22, 2011 at 6:55 AM , OpenID domestikatedlife.com said...

I love this idea, there are always big chunky white leather tassels on the drawers in the cole haan store that I admire!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home