This page has moved to a new address.

An Introduction: Million Dollar Decorators

The Now: An Introduction: Million Dollar Decorators

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

An Introduction: Million Dollar Decorators

First there was Top Design, then Bravo introduced me to the Novogratz's on Nine by Design, next up is  Million Dollar Decorators, and I couldn't be more excited!!! In case you don't know the designers, I've included some of their work so you can get acquainted!

The Cast

Mary McDonald




Jeffrey Alan Marks



Kathryn Ireland


Martyn Lawrence Bullard
Jimmy Choo’s, Tamara Mellon’s Bedroom


Nathan Turner


xoxo E

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At May 17, 2011 at 9:16 AM , Blogger travelkate said...

I'm more than excited for this show! It was fun to see some photos of their work here!

 
At May 17, 2011 at 9:55 AM , Blogger The enchanted home said...

Well if someone wasn't excited over the show, they certainly will be now!! Great post..I too am so siked about the show, its going to be soooo good.

 
At May 17, 2011 at 11:23 AM , Blogger Things That Sparkle said...

I seriously think this is my dream show!! Cannot wait

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home