This page has moved to a new address.

Rainbow Brights

The Now: Rainbow Brights

Monday, May 23, 2011

Rainbow Brights

Happy Monday, Everyone!

To be honest I wasn't sure what I was going to write about today, but then I started clicking through Net-a-Porter and was stopped dead in my tracks when I came to this page in the Net-a-Porter online magazine.  I mean could that technicolor assortment of lace dresses be any more delish?  Actually the first thing that came to mind is that I MUST HAVE that blue dress for my rehearsal dinner, but unfortunately it's sold out - I think they all are (WTFreak!).


Dresses by Issa via Net-a-Porter (Blue, Green, Pink, Yellow, White, Red)

Here are some other rainbow confections (that are actually in stock for purchase, sheesh)!



A. Elizabeth & James B. DVF  C. Tibi  D. Tibi  E. Halston Heritage  F. DKNY G. Max Azria


Do you break out the brights for spring and summer, or are you more of a neutrals kind of girl?

xoxo, A

PS.  If you feel like being inspired by more colorful goodness, you MUST go peek at Christine of Bijou and Boheme's A Rainbow of Pretty feature from a few weeks back!

Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

At May 23, 2011 at 6:26 AM , Blogger Things That Sparkle said...

I FREAKED out over those Issa dresses on net-a-porter. They are ALL so freaking perfect. Literally all of them.

 
At May 23, 2011 at 7:35 AM , Blogger designchic said...

I'm more of a neutral kind of girl, but these dresses could definitely make me change my mind!!

 
At May 23, 2011 at 9:01 AM , Blogger Julie and Lauren said...

I've been eyeing that green Halston Heritage for so long. I love it!

 
At May 23, 2011 at 9:01 AM , Blogger MOD FOX STYLE said...

The combination of lace and bright colors is so delicious! Maybe the blue dress will be back in stock before the rehearsal dinner? Have a great day!!!

Amy

 
At May 23, 2011 at 10:42 AM , Blogger Bradley said...

I'm in love with that orange Tibi dress!

 
At May 23, 2011 at 11:13 AM , OpenID vmacandcheese.com said...

I'm so glad Kate Middleton introduced me to Issa. Those dresses are KILLING it. Unfortunately, I'm sure that Issa dresses will sell out super fast for the rest of eternity!

 
At May 23, 2011 at 8:42 PM , Blogger Haley said...

I love that green Halson! If only I had 325 extra dollars... I would wear that with my nude platforms and an awesome clutch. Such pretty finds!

 
At May 24, 2011 at 12:12 PM , Blogger ashley nicole catherine said...

ohemgee i love these issa dresses!! so funny, before i read the text, i thought to myself, i NEED the white for the rehearsal! haha. can't wait for tomorrow's post!

ps - are you on twitter and/or pinterest?

 
At May 24, 2011 at 12:38 PM , Blogger Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

All these dresses have me dying alittle. Great post!

 
At May 27, 2011 at 3:46 PM , Blogger jonalynn said...

The bright colors and fun lines have me stoked for summer! The yellow Tibi and green HH dresses are my faves! Fab roundup!

turn up the rad blog
turn up the rad creative

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home