This page has moved to a new address.

Wedding Wednesday

The Now: Wedding Wednesday

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wedding Wednesday

Happy Wedding Wednesday!

Well people, I had big plans for WW today... plans that involved my friend Ashley over at Ashley Nicole Catherine; however, we had CRAZY storms in Dallas last night and I just wasn't able to get it finished.  So be on the lookout next week =) 

So this week, I'll leave you with something small and sweet... my wedding reception venue photos, Dallas's  Rosewood Crescent Hotel

The beautiful exterior

The hotel Garden Room & Courtyard for the Cocktail Reception

The Ballroom for the Reception (Obvi not with those chairs & tablescape!)

Have a wonderful day!

xoxo A

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At May 25, 2011 at 10:55 AM , Blogger CLPig said...

Nice blog with great pictures!

------------------
Pigalle Passions
http://www.cl-pigalle.blogspot.com

 
At May 25, 2011 at 11:47 AM , OpenID vmacandcheese.com said...

What? No chairs bandaged head to toe with satin? What kind of wedding are you hosting? :)

In all seriousness though, it's a gorgeous venue!

 
At May 25, 2011 at 4:48 PM , Blogger Danielle said...

GORG!!

 
At May 26, 2011 at 4:36 PM , Blogger Krystal Schlegel said...

I was there today! I love it!
xo Krystal

 
At May 26, 2011 at 8:07 PM , Blogger Tamra of walkswithBella said...

Just discovered your blog from Things that Sparkle!! SO happy I did, I used to live in Dallas for 5 years before moving to NYC. Lovely blog you have here.

Newest Follower! - tamra

 
At May 31, 2011 at 9:54 AM , Blogger ashley nicole catherine said...

yay can't wait! your venue is gorrrgeous! so romantic. we chose a hotel too!

xo.ashley

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home