This page has moved to a new address.

Another Fabulous Hostess Gift... from vmac+cheese!

The Now: Another Fabulous Hostess Gift... from vmac+cheese!

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Another Fabulous Hostess Gift... from vmac+cheese!

Happy Saturday!

I hope everyone's weekend is off to a great start.  I was just going through some emails and realized that my Wedding Wednesday: Hostess Gift Edition wasn't quite complete!  I somehow forgot to include Victoria's fabulous pick, which is crazy, since it's an absolutely perfect hostess gift.

Visit Victoria's blog HERE, and get the Wisteria cocktail napkins HERE!

Victoria - I'm SO sorry about that, but I'm so glad that everyone is having the chance to see it now! And be sure to check out Victoria's amazing blog - vmac+cheese - one of my favorite lifestyle blogs!

xoxo A

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At June 27, 2011 at 8:25 AM , Blogger Mary said...

Love those napkins!!

xo,
mary
www.sothentheysay.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home