This page has moved to a new address.

Buttoned Up

The Now: Buttoned Up

Monday, June 27, 2011

Buttoned Up

I remember those days when a ribbed tank top was my wardrobe staple.  Whether it was with jeans and heels, a skirt, or to the gym, I wore those things EVERYWHERE.

As I'm approaching 30, a tank just doesn't seem to cut it anymore.  So enter my new wardrobe must have: the summer silk button down.  They're classy, cute, breezy, and can be dressed up or down.  Here are some of my absolute faves:






xoxo A

Labels: , , , , ,

7 Comments:

At June 27, 2011 at 7:50 AM , Blogger Things That Sparkle said...

I love love this look. That Equipment blush one has been on my ShopBop hearts for too long.

 
At June 27, 2011 at 8:26 AM , Blogger Mary said...

This may be the best collage yet I have seen! Very creative.

xo,
mary
www.sothentheysay.com

 
At June 27, 2011 at 8:27 AM , Blogger MOD FOX STYLE said...

I agree about the tank top. Even though I work out 6 days a week {I'm team Barre3}...my arms are not what they used to be. I hardly ever wear tank tops and for sure not in public. Annie and I have the same fav...love Tucker so much!!

Have a great week ladies!!

Amy

 
At June 27, 2011 at 10:24 AM , Blogger Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

Agree, and FABULOUS looking post.

 
At June 27, 2011 at 12:54 PM , Blogger The enchanted home said...

Love this. I used to be a tank top queen, now I am more like a 3/4 sleeve queen. haha...great looks!

 
At June 27, 2011 at 4:41 PM , Blogger Danielle said...

love the tucker one!

 
At June 28, 2011 at 5:01 AM , Blogger Julie and Lauren said...

Cute, cute, cute. I think I like both of Annie's picks, too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home