This page has moved to a new address.

The Duchess Dazzles in Jenny Packham

The Now: The Duchess Dazzles in Jenny Packham

Thursday, June 9, 2011

The Duchess Dazzles in Jenny Packham

Umm... Wow.  While I've ALWAYS thought Kate has looked stunning and classy in every way, I admittedly believe she's played it on the safe side in terms of style choices (not that I blame her).

But are you kidding me??? For her first official fundraiser as the Duchess of Cambridge, Catherine certainly stepped out and stepped it up in a Jenny Packham stunner.


I would ask if you think this look is a hit or a miss, but I'm pretty sure you'll all agree that it's a TOTAL win!

xoxo A

Images via Socialite Life and People

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At June 10, 2011 at 3:57 AM , Blogger The enchanted home said...

So funny I saw a picture yesterday and though my blog is more focused on home decor and design, I was tempted to put up a pic of the lovely couple because I thought they looked THAT great...its a total win! They look happy, glowing and fabulous!

 
At June 10, 2011 at 6:28 AM , Blogger Liz said...

She is absolutely perfect. Her hair, that ridiculously amazing dress - especially the tulle sleeves. Love it all!

 
At June 10, 2011 at 7:07 AM , OpenID rocorennieblog.com said...

Win, Win and you should see the close up for the shoes from LK Bennett xx

 
At June 10, 2011 at 7:29 AM , Blogger Carissa @ the Fabulous Design File said...

She is just so stunning. Fabulous.

 
At June 10, 2011 at 7:32 AM , Blogger ashley nicole catherine said...

GORGEOUS! that dress is amazing (love packham!) and her simple, pretty hair is perfect.

xo.ashley

 
At June 10, 2011 at 7:42 AM , Blogger travelkate said...

Such a hit! I LOVE that dress! So beautiful she can do no wrong lately!

 
At June 13, 2011 at 9:45 AM , Blogger Bradley said...

I have been dying over this look all weekend. She looks absolutely stunning. Seriously. My favorite Kate look yet!

 
At June 13, 2011 at 8:08 PM , Blogger Tamra of walkswithBella said...

TDF! She does Duchess well.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home