This page has moved to a new address.

Eddie Borgo for J.Crew

The Now: Eddie Borgo for J.Crew

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Eddie Borgo for J.Crew

Hi Friends!

Sorry that E & I have been a little MIA... both on the blogging front and on making the rounds on your blogs.  It seems like "life" has really gotten in the way of blogging bliss recently!  Hopefully we can get back into our regular rhythm starting... NOW.

What better way to kick things off than with a little punk and polish? After all, to me there's not much cooler than prissy pearls juxtaposed with edgy studs.

Good news, people... you don't have to go far to get this AMAZ collection seen below.  CFDA / Vogue Fashion Fund runner up, Eddie Borgo, has created a limited-edition 6 piece collection for J.Crew.  I'm personally obsessed with the nude cone and pearl belt, and with the studded bow pin (I feel like it would look cute on a clutch, a top... on anything!)




J.Crew continues to amaze me with their innovative and edgy collaborations.  Go Jenna Lyons, go!

xoxo A

images via j.crew.com

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At June 21, 2011 at 5:56 AM , Blogger Things That Sparkle said...

Absolutely in love with that little studded bow. I dont even know what I'd do with it but I think I need to own it

 
At June 21, 2011 at 6:22 AM , Blogger Liz said...

Another amazing collaboration! Love the studded bow pin and the edgy necklace!

 
At June 21, 2011 at 6:23 AM , Blogger Jenna Lee said...

I love the bows! How cool. This is a great idea! Can't wait to see whats next

 
At June 21, 2011 at 6:54 AM , Blogger christine {bijouandboheme} said...

I hear you ladies- life in the summer seems to make blogging harder...in any event, LOVE this collection- that bow is insane- I must own!!

 
At June 21, 2011 at 9:11 AM , Blogger Lily said...

I LOVE it !! Those cuffs are so cute.

xxLily
goldandgray.com

 
At June 21, 2011 at 9:48 AM , Blogger MOD FOX STYLE said...

I love this look, especially paired with a feminine dress or something frou frou!! My good friend Maya makes amazing bracelets just like these...check her out...
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Maya-Moon-Designs/124739627540086

Best,

Amy

 
At June 21, 2011 at 12:20 PM , Blogger The enchanted home said...

Love the bow with studs...its the perfect mix of edginess and femininity.

 
At June 22, 2011 at 4:42 AM , Blogger katie carlin said...

very cool! love the look!! xx Kaite

giveaway on daily crush today!
http://dailycrushes.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home