This page has moved to a new address.

Fair Feathered Fan

The Now: Fair Feathered Fan

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Fair Feathered Fan

This isn't a "go out and get feathers because it's all about feathers for the season" really as much as an homage to them! They are just so pretty and can look so ethereal!! The other day, I saw two feathered dresses that made me want to DIE! One is Anja Rubik in a heavenly blue Pucci dress (seen below) and the other is from a Versace Fall ad featuring Saskia de Brauw. THEN, I was hit with an image from the Decorista of the most amazing living room with a FEATHER chandelier!! Since seeing these pics, I have been dreaming of covering everything in feathers. Because I am not a supermodel and am not crazy, I won't be able to pull off these feather dresses and won't actually cover my house in feathers, so I have found a few items that would make me just as happy.



1. Foley and Corinna dress 2. Jayson Home and Garden Chandelier 3. Dior Feather shoes
4.Alice and Olivia Vest 5.Eugenia Kim Headband 6.  Pillow from Calypso
 7. Juju African feather hat 

xoxo E

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At June 28, 2011 at 8:22 AM , Blogger Jenna Lee said...

I am obsessed with feathers. I Love them and think they are so girly and romantic!

 
At June 28, 2011 at 9:22 AM , Blogger ashley nicole catherine said...

eep so feminine and fab! love that headband..and those SHOES!

xo.ashley

 
At June 28, 2011 at 4:59 PM , Blogger Danielle said...

I have an amazing feather clutch from asos..its like super cheap

http://us.asos.com/ASOS-ASOS-Gray-Feather-Clutch/rvpd5/?iid=1073979&SearchQuery=feather%20clutch&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=20&sort=-1&clr=Grey&mporgp=L0Fzb3MvQXNvcy1HcmV5LUZlYXRoZXItQ2x1dGNoL1Byb2Qv

 
At June 29, 2011 at 5:39 AM , OpenID rocorennieblog.com said...

I am loving that chandelier - us women all need a little feather in our lives xxx

 
At June 29, 2011 at 6:26 AM , Blogger jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

great round up! these are so pretty and fun!! xoxo jillian:: stop by! i'm hosting a jewelry giveaway

 
At July 3, 2011 at 5:03 PM , Blogger Jen of MadeByGirl said...

I recently bought some feathered earrings butni really wanted that pendant...! :)))

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home