This page has moved to a new address.

The First Resort: Rachel Zoe Debuts Resort Collection

The Now: The First Resort: Rachel Zoe Debuts Resort Collection

Thursday, June 2, 2011

The First Resort: Rachel Zoe Debuts Resort Collection

Rachel Zoe showed her first resort collection this week and  it reminded me so much of her own style. She is definitely targeting the Rachel Zoe obsessed women out there like myself who watch her on TV and then want to go buy a wardrobe full of bell bottoms + fitted jackets + anything bohemian +  lots and lots of handbags! Fortunately for us obsessors, we now can!! Hooray!!







xoxo E

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

At June 2, 2011 at 12:01 PM , Blogger Jenna Lee said...

I love that white dress. its unique and stunning.

 
At June 2, 2011 at 12:08 PM , Blogger Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

Awesomesauce. The collection looks gorgeous!

 
At June 2, 2011 at 1:33 PM , Blogger Things That Sparkle said...

Ohh loving this!

 
At June 2, 2011 at 3:12 PM , Blogger Bradley said...

I love that very first look - the highwaisted jeans and tailored blazer. Love it!

 
At June 2, 2011 at 4:28 PM , Blogger ashley nicole catherine said...

lalalove it! that white dress is killer!!

xo.ashley

 
At June 2, 2011 at 4:56 PM , Blogger christine {bijouandboheme} said...

Obsessed with look #1 and #3...all of it is gorgeous!a

 
At June 2, 2011 at 8:31 PM , Blogger travelkate said...

This collection looks bananas (sorry I couldn't resist)! I have to say I'm impressed!

 
At June 5, 2011 at 9:16 AM , Blogger City Girl Chicago said...

Beautiful ~ she's such a style icon. And I have to say I found your blog through your "Bridal Bliss" post which I just adored. Happy to find you, happy weekend ~

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home