This page has moved to a new address.

Go Out & Get Yourself Some: Friendship Bracelets

The Now: Go Out & Get Yourself Some: Friendship Bracelets

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Go Out & Get Yourself Some: Friendship Bracelets

I honestly thought after leaving my teens that I would never tie on a friendship bracelet ever again, but I am definitely on the prowl for some now. I wonder if the "Be-Fri/St.-End" necklaces will be the next "must have" !

On the wrists of uber chic women via Jak and Jil



Bracelets by Frieda and Nellie via The Man Repeller

1. Giles and Brother  bracelet 2. Michelle Roy Studded Friendship Bracelet 3. Juicy Couture bracelet from Zappos
4. Proenza Schouler Bungee Cord bracelet avail. at Opening Ceremony 5. Madewell Wanderlust bracelet


xoxo E

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At June 14, 2011 at 11:06 AM , Blogger travelkate said...

Who knew they would make such a fierce comeback! I am on the hunt for some of my own too :)

 
At June 14, 2011 at 5:05 PM , Blogger Mandy said...

Those are some awesome friendship bracelets. I hope the Be-fri/st-end are the next big thing...I'm prepared :)

Mandy
www.kinistyle.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home