This page has moved to a new address.

Resort '12 Trend Watch: Flower Power

The Now: Resort '12 Trend Watch: Flower Power

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Resort '12 Trend Watch: Flower Power

There have been a ton of prints in the Resort '12 collections, but my favorites have been the floral prints! I tend to stay away from florals as I am not the most feminine dresser, but the designers' fresh take and use of bold, bright colors, mixed with masculine silhouettes makes me want to dress in floral from head to toe!
 



images via style.com


xoxo E

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At June 16, 2011 at 8:52 AM , Blogger Things That Sparkle said...

I absolutely love florals for the summer! Love all of your picks too

 
At June 16, 2011 at 12:40 PM , Blogger The enchanted home said...

Love florals.....just bought the cutest skirt with a bunch of bright flowers on it, with a simple white t shirt and a little cardigan matching one of the flowers..its an instant hit.
Stop by, last day to be eligible for my Kilim bench!

 
At June 16, 2011 at 5:07 PM , Blogger Danielle said...

i love florals all year around@

 
At June 17, 2011 at 6:00 PM , Blogger Krystal Schlegel said...

I love florals too! I am also feeling the fruit prints that have been popular for summer! :-)
xo

 
At June 20, 2011 at 2:54 PM , Blogger ashley nicole catherine said...

love me some florals, but i don't tend to wear them either!

btw, i got a wedding dress this weekend and i'm still walking on air about it! :)

xo.ashley

 
At June 20, 2011 at 5:58 PM , Blogger Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

Oh I'm just adoring all the florals too. Of course, I'm a girly kinda gal :) xo ladies!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home