This page has moved to a new address.

Wedding Wednesday: Hostess Gift Edition!

The Now: Wedding Wednesday: Hostess Gift Edition!

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wedding Wednesday: Hostess Gift Edition!

It's Wedding Wednesday, but today what I really feel like celebrating is how amazingly creative the blogging community is.  I swear, bloggers are the go-to experts when it comes to ANY creative conundrum.  So what's on my mind today?  The ever-challenging hostess gift!

I feel so fortunate that my bridesmaids are hosting a wedding shower for me in early August.  I just know that it's going to be lovely in every way, as these girls ALWAYS pull out all the stops in terms of thoughtfulness and creativity.  That said, I want to make sure that my hostess gift for them equally reflects the love and care they always show me.

After some failed attempts at googling variations of "chic hostess gifts," I finally decided to go straight to the ultimate sources of style... my blogging friends whom I consider to be the ultimate stylemakers!


Visit Christine's blog HERE!

Visit Bradley's blog HERE, and get a Diptyque candle HERE!

Visit Krystal's blog HERE, and get Tablescapes HERE!

Visit Haley's blog HERE, and buy the hostess set HERE and the placemats HERE!

Visit Alex's blog HERE, and buy the champagne flutes HERE!

Visit Sue's blog HERE, and buy the serving set HERE!

Visit Carolyn's blog HERE, and buy the ceramic bowls HERE! (PS. shop Tilly Maison HERE!)

Visit Ashley's blog HERE, and get the champagne flutes HERE!

Visit Amy's blogs HERE and HERE!


I hope you enjoyed this fabulous inspiration as much as I did!

xoxo A

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

15 Comments:

At June 22, 2011 at 7:25 AM , Blogger kristin {ten scenic drive} said...

Great round-up! With so many wedding events coming up this summer I will definitely keep this list handy! Absolutely love the chalkboard painted wine bottles! Such a great way to personalize a traditional hostess gift. Found your blog through Luella & June, now following :-)
xxkristin

 
At June 22, 2011 at 8:04 AM , Blogger ashley nicole catherine said...

love this, annie!! your boards look amazing. i might need a tutorial haha!

xo.ashley

 
At June 22, 2011 at 8:05 AM , Blogger MG said...

Seriously, this is the best thing ever! All these ideas are so fantastic and unusual. I'll will be utilizing this for serious for the bazillion weddings I have coming up.

 
At June 22, 2011 at 8:10 AM , Blogger modern eve said...

This is a great round-up. Thanks for sharing so many fun ideas!

 
At June 22, 2011 at 8:43 AM , Blogger Kaylen Meserve said...

Great ideas that I will definitely use!!!

 
At June 22, 2011 at 9:01 AM , Blogger Maija said...

Annie - your blogger friends have such fab ideas! My favs are the orchid, the flutes, and the perfectly imperfect bowl. Use them all together in a buffet vingette!

 
At June 22, 2011 at 9:12 AM , Blogger jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

great picks! this is such a fun post. i love the orchid and gold bowl :) xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

 
At June 22, 2011 at 9:52 AM , Blogger Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Fantastic picks ladies...I'm always up for inspiration! (c:

 
At June 22, 2011 at 10:09 AM , Blogger carolyn said...

thanks for having me, lovelies! so fun. LOVE the rest of the picks!
xo

 
At June 22, 2011 at 12:46 PM , Blogger Things That Sparkle said...

Thanks for hosting Annie, this was so much fun!! I can't believe I didnt say the orchid, that is my go to gift for people!

 
At June 22, 2011 at 1:53 PM , Blogger Julip Made said...

What a fabulous post and roundup! All wonderful ideas ladies. I think I'm going to have to pin Amy's DIY vase idea to my files for a future project.

 
At June 22, 2011 at 5:17 PM , Blogger christine {bijouandboheme} said...

Thanks for having me Annie- I absolutely love every single item featured! xoxo

 
At June 23, 2011 at 4:48 AM , Blogger Dallas Shaw said...

I'll take one of each
dallas
http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

 
At June 24, 2011 at 6:01 AM , Blogger The Zhush said...

Thanks for having me over with all these fab ladies! Not only do I have some great gift giving inspiration, but I LOVE the layout you did here...blown away actually! xx

 
At June 24, 2011 at 11:13 AM , Blogger C.Trogolo.Jester said...

Love all features!!! Carolyn's gold accented ceramic bowl + macaroons + a friendship bracelet (from Elizabeth’s post << http://thenowstylebook.blogspot.com/2011/06/go-out-get-yourself-some-friendship.html >>) would be the ultimate:)!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home