This page has moved to a new address.

Wedding Wednesday: Registry Love - Antiquaria

The Now: Wedding Wednesday: Registry Love - Antiquaria

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wedding Wednesday: Registry Love - Antiquaria

Happy Wedding Wednesday!

Oh - my - gawd.  I've just stumbled upon the world's CUTEST registry site EVER!  Antiquaria is the perfect solution for the bride looking to infuse vintage pieces into her home (when maybe grandma didn't have the world's prettiest china pattern to pass down).  They proudly consider themselves a registry alternative to the "big box stores," and I couldn't agree more.

And of course, this site isn't just for registries... it's a fabulous place for ANYONE looking to add chic (and VERY well priced) finds into their home.

Here's a taste of their gorgeous site:






So was I right, or was I right?????

I've personally already created my registries, but now I'm thinking about adding one more just so that I can get in on this Antiquaria goodness =)

xoxo A

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At June 15, 2011 at 4:32 AM , Blogger Things That Sparkle said...

This is such a fun idea!! Thank you for the introduction, going to check it out now!

 
At June 15, 2011 at 7:37 AM , Blogger carolyn said...

i'm in love!

 
At June 15, 2011 at 7:47 AM , Blogger MOD FOX STYLE said...

What a great find!! I never registered for a wedding so maybe it's time...LOL!

Amy

 
At June 15, 2011 at 11:44 AM , Blogger ashley nicole catherine said...

i feel my productivity levels dropping already...going to take a peek now! such gorgeous items!

xo.ashley

 
At June 15, 2011 at 12:40 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

love it! love your blog post layout..what program/software if you don't mind me asking.

 
At June 15, 2011 at 1:41 PM , Blogger Julip Made said...

You are definitely right! Another site to procrastinate on looking at pretty things, haha!

 
At June 22, 2011 at 3:36 AM , Blogger christine {bijouandboheme} said...

Oh my sweet lord...how did I miss this? Seriously the most gorgeous find I've seen in a looong time- can't WAIT to check this shop out- love, love, love!!!!

 
At June 22, 2011 at 6:52 AM , OpenID domestikatedlife.com said...

Such a good idea!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home