This page has moved to a new address.

Wedding Wednesday - Visit Ashley Nicole Catherine Today!

The Now: Wedding Wednesday - Visit Ashley Nicole Catherine Today!

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Wedding Wednesday - Visit Ashley Nicole Catherine Today!

Happy Wedding Wednesday, Everyone! 

Well as most of you know, my wedding is just a few short months away (4.5 to be exact!).  At this point, I'd say that we have a great handle on most of the planning.  The one thing I haven't thought about AT ALL is a rehearsal dinner dress! 

Well lucky for me, the incredibly sweet and talented Ashley ~ of Ashley Nicole Catherine ~ has pulled some rehearsal dinner looks for both of us! 

She came up with some great jewel-toned options for me, since my rehearsal dinner is at my all-time fave Mexican restaurant... I'm feeling so inspired by her choices!  For herself, she pulled some gorgeous blush, creme and white looks. 

Head on over now to check it out

Also, be sure to stop by Alex's blog ~Things that Sparkle~ to see her Wedding Wednesday feature as well.  You won't want to miss a picture of her in her mom's wedding gown - too cute!  I just love all of this WW excitement =)

xoxo A

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At June 29, 2011 at 7:14 AM , Blogger ashley nicole catherine said...

yayay! thanks for having me! i'm seriously thinking about getting the blue dress i pulled for you haha

xo.ashley

 
At June 29, 2011 at 12:02 PM , Blogger Julip Made said...

Love both of those girls... heading over now!

 
At June 29, 2011 at 6:24 PM , Blogger Tamra of walkswithBella said...

Love ANC!! Heading over now. Love finding blogging friends from my old stomping grounds in Texas!

 
At June 29, 2011 at 8:05 PM , Blogger Haley said...

I love that blue dress Ashley picked! It will photograph well and you can wear it a lot after the wedding.

Haley @ Cardigan Junkie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home