This page has moved to a new address.

Front Row Style at Fall '11 Couture

The Now: Front Row Style at Fall '11 Couture

Friday, July 8, 2011

Front Row Style at Fall '11 Couture

The Haute Couture Fall '11 shows were this week and there were some groundbreaking moments. For instance, Giambattista Valli and Alaia showed couture for the first time ever and both made unbelievably gorgeous creations. Riccardo Tisci of Givenchy put on another inspiring show while the designers at Christian Dior struggled to find their way with out Mr. Galliano. And Chanel!! Karl Lagerfeld showed   an out of this world collection that you and I will never ever ever be able to afford. But who can.?? Oh I will tell you who... the ladies in the front row!

The people watching at these shows is so entertaining, that I sometimes forget to look at the actual shows. This super elite crowd almost outshines the couture itself with their trendsetting style. Take a look at some of our favorite looks and trends from the front row gang. God, how we would die to be them!!







 xoxo E

Labels: , , , ,

8 Comments:

At July 8, 2011 at 7:02 AM , Blogger Things That Sparkle said...

Absolutely obsessed with OP's look. That Tom Binns necklace kills me. I need.

 
At July 8, 2011 at 7:19 AM , Blogger ashley nicole catherine said...

ahh love this! what fun colors and textures!

xo.ashley

 
At July 8, 2011 at 7:22 AM , OpenID rocorennieblog.com said...

Love these images - what it would be like to be front row....

 
At July 8, 2011 at 7:57 AM , Blogger The enchanted home said...

Lovely post, not feeling Anne Hathaways see through just has zero appeal ot me, but lately in general shes looking her very best, however her friends dress I am just dying over, I want it NOW! Lots of beauties!

 
At July 8, 2011 at 8:23 AM , Blogger MOD FOX STYLE said...

I LOVE the yellow. And ps....you ARE one of those girls, except, more fabulous!

Amy

 
At July 9, 2011 at 4:47 PM , Blogger Elizabeth Pohl said...

I never feel like I can pull off yellow but this post just inspired me to give it a try. I have a Philip Lim mustard shift circa 2008 that I may have to fish out of my closet! Oh and I agree with Mod Fox- you're definitely one of those girls! XOXO

 
At July 9, 2011 at 9:47 PM , Blogger Drew {Coral Cafe} said...

Great blog ladies!!! Just found it and I love it!!

 
At July 11, 2011 at 8:30 AM , Blogger Tamra {walkswithBella} said...

Oh Anne, what a siren she is!!! Olivia gets me every time, that girls style is ridiculous!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home