This page has moved to a new address.

Girl Crush Alert: Emma Stone

The Now: Girl Crush Alert: Emma Stone

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Girl Crush Alert: Emma Stone

Emma Stone is one busy lady! Within 24 hours, she attended two movie premieres for two movies that I am dying to see.. Friends with Benefits and Crazy Stupid Love. I don't know how big her role is in FWB, but I can tell you that she totally stole the show at the premiere. Emma's Giambattista Valli red and pink number was my favorite look of the night. The very next night, she rocked the red carpet for Crazy Stupid Love in Tom Ford Fall '11. And yes, I should hate her for trolloping around in Tom Ford, getting inappropriately close to my boyfriend, Ryan Gosling, but I just can't . She is just too cute and her red carpet wardrobe is so phenomenal (thx to the help of her stylist, Petra Flannery) that there is no way I could hate!

Can't wait to see what she wears next....



In Giambattista Valli (left) and Tom Ford (right)

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

At July 21, 2011 at 8:19 AM , Blogger Lara {simply irresistible blog} said...

seriously love Emma Stone. I'm so excited to see her in the Help and Crazy Stupid Love

 
At July 21, 2011 at 8:21 AM , Blogger ashley nicole catherine said...

ahh LOVE her style! those looks are amaazing. want. and love your boards per usual!!

xo.ash

 
At July 21, 2011 at 9:10 AM , OpenID vmacandcheese.com said...

Adore her! I like her even more after I read her interview in this month's Vanity Fair. I just finished The Help and cannot wait to see her in it!

 
At July 21, 2011 at 9:27 AM , Blogger Danielle said...

i love her!
and GOd her and Ryan make a sexy couple!

I think my favorite looks this year has been the GG and the Met ball

 
At July 21, 2011 at 1:46 PM , Blogger Tamra {walkswithBella} said...

I heart her!! Love her style and those two looks, so chic and modern!

 
At July 21, 2011 at 2:27 PM , Blogger Things That Sparkle said...

She is so adorable, love all these looks!

 
At July 22, 2011 at 7:34 PM , Blogger Ridgely's Radar said...

Love Emma Stone! So cute and funny!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home