This page has moved to a new address.

Lakehouse Getaway Picks

The Now: Lakehouse Getaway Picks

Friday, July 1, 2011

Lakehouse Getaway Picks

Fourth of July weekend is almost here, and I don't know what y'all are doing, but I'm lake-bound tomorrow morning.  While I love getting dressed up and big "to-do's," sometimes there's NOTHING better than a relaxing weekend at the lake.  Everyone's relaxed, casual and is just down for a good time. 

Here are my picks for the perfect elements of a lakehouse getaway.  After all, you want to look cute without coming across like you tried!  


  1. JBrand Low Rise Cutoffs - $159.00
  2. Soludos Dali Flat Espadrilles - $26.00
  3. Club Monaco Tall Straw Tote - $34.65
  4. RayBan Aviator Small Sunglasses - $98.95
  5. Roxy Sand and Sea Beach Towel - $35.50
  6. Old Navy Seersucker Bikini Top & Bottom - $10 each
  7. Wide Brim Hat - $12.80
  8. Splendid Oatmeal Streaky Stripe Dolman Top - $42.99 (On Sale!)
  9. Smores Party Kit - $19.99 
xoxo A

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

At July 1, 2011 at 6:57 AM , Blogger christine {bijouandboheme} said...

I seriously NEED that towel- like now! Also loving the espadrilles, striped shirt, sunglasses and hat- ok all of it really! Have a great cottage weekend- sounds perfect! xoxo

 
At July 1, 2011 at 7:06 AM , Blogger Things That Sparkle said...

Christine, me too! Was just about to say I am going to order that towel ASAP!! Love this outfit ladies. I hsve a couple similar ones planned for myself. Have an amazing fourth!!! Love you both xoxoxoxo

 
At July 1, 2011 at 8:56 AM , Blogger MOD FOX STYLE said...

I love this and I am going to be sourcing that towel in a second!! Happy happy fourth to you!!

A

 
At July 1, 2011 at 10:45 AM , Blogger Chelsey said...

Perfect lake ensemble Annie!!!! Have a Happy 4th :)

 
At July 1, 2011 at 12:00 PM , Blogger Jenna Lee said...

Ohhh so pretty. I wish i was going tot he lake this weekend! and wearing all of this

 
At July 1, 2011 at 9:21 PM , Blogger Bad Joan said...

These are great picks, love the beach towel! Have a great trip!

http://www.badjoan.blogspot.com

 
At July 3, 2011 at 6:42 PM , Blogger Ridgely's Radar said...

Love the wide brim hat! I never take mine off in the summer!

 
At July 5, 2011 at 4:50 AM , Blogger Meghan said...

Oooooh hello to that gorgeous towel! Love your picks! It's made me wish I was on the water right NOW!

 
At July 5, 2011 at 8:46 AM , Blogger Julip Made said...

"looking cute without coming across like you tried" is definitely the motto for this past weekend. We could have also used that S'more roaster basket because our roasting sticks became a bit messy. Hope you had a fabulous weekend at the lake!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home