This page has moved to a new address.

On the Campaign Trail...

The Now: On the Campaign Trail...

Monday, July 25, 2011

On the Campaign Trail...

I think it's illegal to be an interior design blogger and NOT have at least one post dedicated to Campaign style furniture... so here is ours!  Like all of you out there, I have been totally obsessed with this furniture style ever since Vanessa De Vargas' gorgeous green dresser popped up in Lonny.  


Now, we're seeing it EVERYWHERE...


Well, it's about time that I got in on the action, and I am THRILLED to report that I found a dresser on Craigslist that will be delivered on Tuesday.  After consulting with E and Alex, they convinced me to go for it!  Here are the Craigslist pics:






Soooo... what do you think?  I know I'll be putting this in my master bedroom, but I can't decide what color I'll paint it.  My room is a blank slate, so I could really make a statement!

xoxo A

Photos via The Glam Lamb, Little Green Notebook, Traci ZellerCassie and Co.,  Sadie+Stella,

Labels: ,

16 Comments:

At July 25, 2011 at 7:12 AM , Blogger Things That Sparkle said...

So so so glad you did it!!! I would keep it white and paint the hardware gold. But... I guess I should see your plan for the rest of your bedroom before I say for sure

 
At July 25, 2011 at 7:43 AM , Blogger Liz said...

LOVE it! I agree with Alex about gold hardware.

 
At July 25, 2011 at 7:44 AM , Blogger Krystal Schlegel said...

Love it Love it Love it! So glam!
www.krystalschlegel.com

 
At July 25, 2011 at 7:51 AM , Blogger MOD FOX STYLE said...

Love it! How flipping cute and paint will make it really pop!

Amy

 
At July 25, 2011 at 8:47 AM , Blogger Bradley said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! I love it!!!!!

 
At July 25, 2011 at 10:41 AM , OpenID vmacandcheese.com said...

It's GORGEOUS!!!! Can't wait to see it in your room!

 
At July 25, 2011 at 11:33 AM , Blogger Lara {simply irresistible blog} said...

I really like the white color. So much storage room and the top is nice and large for picture frames and a great mirror or something. Absolutely love.

 
At July 25, 2011 at 12:39 PM , Blogger Julie and Lauren said...

Amazing- I almost bought a blue lacquer one, but missed the boat. Absolutely love this!

 
At July 25, 2011 at 2:17 PM , Blogger Tamra {walkswithBella} said...

I've been searching for one, but not sure why bc I do not have room for it! I still want one though. LOVE the tassels.

 
At July 25, 2011 at 3:54 PM , Blogger Ann said...

Love it! I would live with it as is and let the spirit move you after you have had it for awhile. Congrats on a great find!

 
At July 25, 2011 at 4:18 PM , Blogger ashley nicole catherine said...

gorgeous!! what a great find! i love it white (of course) but it'd look fab in a dark charcoal too with silver or gold hardware.

 
At July 25, 2011 at 4:41 PM , Blogger Danielle said...

amazing find! Id keep it white!!!

 
At July 25, 2011 at 5:54 PM , Blogger designstiles said...

Love the turquoise one. I found a campaign desk on Craigs for 60 bucks!?!. I don't think the girl realized what she was selling. Ironically the desk wasn't for me, but for Vanessa De Vargas' client.

 
At July 26, 2011 at 1:41 PM , OpenID rocorennieblog.com said...

I love it but would def keep it white!! Great find x

 
At July 26, 2011 at 7:52 PM , Blogger Julip Made said...

Ohh what a great find! Although I love the pops of bright, especially that kelly green, I'd say keep it the beautiful white, but maybe add gold hardware depending on other accents in the room.

 
At July 31, 2011 at 4:59 PM , Blogger Haley said...

That piece is to die for! Did you get it from an individual (which I am guessing from the photos) or a dealer? I get so frustrated on Dallas Craigslist - there's so much western style junk to wade through and I rarely get lucky!

I love cobalt blue with gold accents right now, but it's already gorgeous as is!

Haley @ Cardigan Junkie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home